Match Thread - Man City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match Thread - Man City

lets raise the roof and rattle em..we need the points now and after much improved displays we need something.....they can be beaten, they can be rattled and they do concede
    the 12th man stuff is all true....

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
    lets raise the roof and rattle em..we need the points now and after much improved displays we need something.....they can be beaten, they can be rattled and they do concede
    the 12th man stuff is all true....
    Totally agree, reckon this is the best chance we have had of beaten the champions in a long time. They really aint at their best and we actually are. Get behind the team and it can be done imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Totally agree, reckon this is the best chance we have had of beaten the champions in a long time. They really aint at their best and we actually are. Get behind the team and it can be done imho.
      Certainly can be done!... they look shaky and we look far from shaky, in fact we haven't looked this good for 'at least' 3 years. If we're going to beat teams like this, this is the time!!!
      Last edited by Nick; 05-11-2014, 06:13 PM.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I've got a feeling!!!!
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Agree with OP.

When we lost 3-2 to them at home under Warnock, late eve kick off as well, I got chatting to a few City lads on tube on way home and they said in all their years going to City they had never heard noise like what we made in that game.

I'm sure Ivanovic said Loftus Road was the loudest he had played to after we done them 1 nil so it shows what we can do when we get behind the team.

A 5.30 kick off gives you more time to get pished before the game as well lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
            Agree with OP.

When we lost 3-2 to them at home under Warnock, late eve kick off as well, I got chatting to a few City lads on tube on way home and they said in all their years going to City they had never heard noise like what we made in that game.

That was one of the best games I have ever seen....and we lost as well !!

Comment

If West Ham beat them, so can we!!!!

Comment

City will have too much but always a good atmosphere with city games.as bigdave said most will be lagging by 4.30 and the shy bods will get involved. I'm really looking forward to this game under the lights and hoping for a point.if we won it I'll go on the missing again with a visit to horn lane.up the rss!!
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Lost, 2 sent off tonight, Kompany aguero limping off at the end, wheels coming off.

def a good time to be playing them

Comment

Do the 2 who got sent off tonight miss out on Saturday or does it only apply to Europe ?.?

Comment

Citeh are Shiteh. Let's go for the Mancs.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        That was one of the best games I have ever seen....and we lost as well !!
                        that was a great game and I'm sure it was about this time as well.

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                          Do the 2 who got sent off tonight miss out on Saturday or does it only apply to Europe ?.?
                          Only in Europe I'm afraid!

Comment

Watched them tonight and they were sh1te! Play Bobby from the start, and him and Charlie will cause them HUGE problems if they defend like that! Same team as Villa then bring on Joey for the last 20 to, ahem, tackle 'strongly' on Toure , Nasri etc.

Comment

They're in disarray, verging on shambolic...... Couldn't pick a better time to play them I reckon. Get in and amongst them and they'll soon be exposed for the bunch of hairstyles they basically are.

Comment

Working...
                              X