No announcement yet.

West Ham Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandes is going to see his popularity nosedive very quickly if he doesn't sack the idiot shortly.

As someone said the other day, Pulis would be a very sensible choice. I doubt if this time around anybody could even use the excuse that the style of football will suffer.

Comment

• He will not sack Harry but the money men might.

Comment

• our passing so woeful..we can't pass to our own team and when we do it is so slow

Comment

• Here's my 2 cents for our next game:

Start nothing but speed -- Phillips, Hoilett, Traore, Vargas.

Bench Rio next game -- has gotten too slow; cost us many goals already.

Bench Green -- he looks far too comfortable getting his #### handed to him every game.

Bench Harry -- bring Hoddle out of the f-ing stands and let him coach.

This team may or may not have enough talent to stay up, but given this lackadaisical, insultingly disinterested, style of play, let's through it all out there and get an answer

Comment

• I'm just going to churn out the same old tosh I did for the first half. If it's good enough for the players and management, why should I bother to put any more effort in.

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
            Utterly terrible game of football.

Slightly unlucky to be behind, as West Ham are awful too, but we really stinking up the joint at the moment.

Comment

• Announcers just confirmed -- Harry disinterested. Not one move out of his seat the whole game -- players pick up on that.

Comment

• What is Harry's excuse this time and who will he blame?

Comment

• Just pathetic and I've seen some pathetic performances it's so hard to even watch

Comment

• Think we need to start looking at playing Taarabt and Krancjer each week. We need players who can create and keep hold of the ball. I can't understand why we lack urgency from the off away from home. We sit back give away a cheap goal and spend the rest of the match chasing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Fernandes is going to see his popularity nosedive very quickly if he doesn't sack the idiot shortly.

As someone said the other day, Pulis would be a very sensible choice. I doubt if this time around anybody could even use the excuse that the style of football will suffer.
                      no more farking dinosaurs please. we need a young progressive manager who is in touch with the modern game.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Post-game commentator -- said players look totally defeated, and that Tony F needs to now consider making a change.

How could anyone disagree, given the shoddy football this team is playing under a manager who shows so little concern he just sits in his seat and feigns occasional interest.

Put Hoddle on the bench next time, give the passive Bond a ticket in the stands, put the fastest, most determined players on the field, and throw stuff in the locker room before the game, at halftime, and if necessary after it's over to show mediocrity WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                          Just pathetic and I've seen some pathetic performances it's so hard to even watch
                          With you.

In a boozer by the ground now the reflecting on that shower of $hit.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• First goal was handball and a better second half performance leaves me with a tiny glimmer of hope.
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• There's an international break coming up I think. Time to get a replacement in and working with the players. I don't think we have bad players, I just think the coaching and tactics are poor.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Happy to see Harry go now but NOT Pulis. How bout David Moyes?

Comment

Working...
                                X