No announcement yet.

West Ham Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heads appear to have dropped after the goal. As usual.

Comment

No idea, no game plan, no passion, no drive, and no hope yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop daddy View Post
        No idea, no game plan, no passion, no drive, and no hope yet again.
        Yes,yes,yes,yes, yes.

Comment

We are woeful
          "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Really can't see us getting anything out of this, just hope it does not get embarrassing.

Comment

Be interested on Greens fan take on him not coming for yet another ball in his 6 yard box this one 4 yards out?

Comment

Let's see how we come out of this at half time

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                  Be interested on Greens fan take on him not coming for yet another ball in his 6 yard box this one 4 yards out?
                  Can you not do this "I told you so" point-scoring after the game?

Comment

It's like men v. corpses

Comment

We look a very slow and clueless team and cannot see how it will improve. Quite embarrassing really as not much different to last year other than we are in the premier league now where we are getting beat where as last year we nicked a lot of 1-0 wins.

Comment

Sandro is a must to come off before he sees red, niko is doing my tiny brain in trying to much flash stuff
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                          Sandro is a must to come off before he sees red, niko is doing my tiny brain in trying to much flash stuff
                          Wish he'd stop trying to con the ref too, he's not very good at it...

Comment

Sorry but we do not have enough about us to stay in this league. Every one else all look and play better than us.

Comment

Look so so poor. No game plan nothing
                              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Defensively all over the place, offensively non existent
                                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                                X