Man Utd v QPR Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
    United are lacking in confidence so what do we do, sit back and give them time to play. Been saying for the last two seasons Green is a very average keeper, debatable for the first goal but he should at least get down to the second and well the third, beaten at his near post, enough said.

Fer looks like a lot of Norwich fans said very inconsistent and to be honest looks a little bit off the pace. Phillips is and always has been massively overrated, missed at good chance at Spurs when 1-0 and done exactly the same here.

Redknapp wanted to play three at the back all pre season but failed to get in a decent left sided centre back so plenty to question there.

Should be Green and Phillips last games already had enough chances and again serious questions over our tactics, just set ourselves up for a beating.
    Green saved us (literally) last week - don't overact

Comment

• woohoo Traore

Comment

• @ merry - They dont say it in sar thank fark. We dont like tourists like you mob up there..

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          Sorry, didn't you post up your faith in Clint @ LB pre match? Ignorance is clearly a speciality of yours.
          Clint shouldn't play LB. Have always said that you stupid plum.

Comment

• and on comes that usless cant toare to finish us off. fark sake
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• S hit sub. We need more than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                Sorry, didn't you post up your faith in Clint @ LB pre match? Ignorance is clearly a speciality of yours.
                Oh my we are in the presence of a real t**t.....funny coz marshy kept going on about posters intelligence.

Comment

• Looks like my 4-0 bet wasn't pessimistic enough
                  I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

• Just seen Phillips bullied by Di Maria just about sums him up, pathetic

Comment

• Tactics are wrong not the team. Had we attacked from the start and scored Man u would have fallen apart. Their defense against a top half team would struggle badly! Arry has F uckup again!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Om my we are in the presence of a real t**t.....funny coz marshy kept going on about posters intelligence.
                        Listen Dave forget all the crap for a moment and tell me honestly. Have we just been watching the same 45?

Do you think the attitude is spot on out there? How can this happen so sooner after spurs?

Comment

• My team gets forward in the exact same position as man u but my team cant score. Thats the difference. My team were the same against spurs. Come on my team, get at least one back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
                            Green saved us (literally) last week - don't overact
                            Like he did at wembley ! Heard it so many times barely made a save at Wembley and the one he did make at his near post, hit him, and any keeper would have been slaughtered for letting it in. Massively overrated we even let his contract run down and no one would take him on a free and he had to accept a reduced wage, struggling to think of a worse keeper in the prem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              My team gets forward in the exact same position as man u but my team cant score. Thats the difference. My team were the same against spurs. Come on my team, get at least one back.
                              Take a look at the possession stats
                              I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

• Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
                                Take a look at the possession stats
                                Okay will do. Cheers for that. One more goal and you are in the money man.

Comment

Working...
                                X