Man Utd v QPR Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
    Heart doesnt like losing like this, head says it doesnt matter. Manure arent teams we are going to be battling with in May. Get Austin off to protect him and look towards the next game
    True, but GD may be an issue.

Didn't expect anything today, but losing in this manner is damaging for morale though. For players and the fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      oh give it rest ........
      Ignore the f acker, Dave.

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Commentators / pundits cumming in their pants over United. Truth is we are making them look good.

I'd pull Austin, Fer & Caulker off to avoid injuries
        Agreed it's not United looking good, rather us being mehmehmehmeh-e
        A half decent side would have scored against their flaky defence by now
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

• Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
          Agreed it's not United looking good, rather us being mehmehmehmeh-e
          A half decent side would have scored against their flaky defence by now
          Man City would be 2-0 up against them and cruising. United have no central defence yet we have not even put them under pressure to test them. I'm sorry to say it but Redknapp has to take full responsibility for his tactics today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Not meaning to be intrusive, but what country do you come from? Never heard anyone say 'come on my team' in england before but you say it all the time. Sounds like another country style fan chant.
            Bloke near me in the UL used to always stand up and give it a huge 'Come on my team!' every game tbf

Comment

• I actually think hoilett has played well... Tackling back and not being caught out vs position.,, our total weakness is down our right... Has isla been playing?

Time to stick Vargas on and let him have 45 mins...

Comment

Not meaning to be intrusive, but what country do you come from? Never heard anyone say 'come on my team' in england before but you say it all the time. Sounds like another country style fan chant.
                Time to learn a bit of QPR history, long pre TF. Check the legendary supporters thread and learn.

Comment

• United are lacking in confidence so what do we do, sit back and give them time to play. Been saying for the last two seasons Green is a very average keeper, debatable for the first goal but he should at least get down to the second and well the third, beaten at his near post, enough said.

Fer looks like a lot of Norwich fans said very inconsistent and to be honest looks a little bit off the pace. Phillips is and always has been massively overrated, missed at good chance at Spurs when 1-0 and done exactly the same here.

Redknapp wanted to play three at the back all pre season but failed to get in a decent left sided centre back so plenty to question there.

Should be Green and Phillips last games already had enough chances and again serious questions over our tactics, just set ourselves up for a beating.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                    Bloke near me in the UL used to always stand up and give it a huge 'Come on my team!' every game tbf
                    Please tell me someone chinned him one week.

Comment

• United have not had to try and win the game we just gave it to them, so what is Harry's excuse for this his fu##ing tactics.

Comment

Please tell me someone chinned him one week.
                        You're an odd one

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                          Commentators / pundits cumming in their pants over United. Truth is we are making them look good.

I'd pull Austin, Fer & Caulker off to avoid injuries
                          The commentators and the pundits, do seem to be favouring united, it's driving me f@@@@@@ mad. What happened to being neutral ?

Comment

I say that also. Many a cry of "come on my team" from the paddock in 80s/90s, maybe you're a JCL ;)
                            From the Hills of Kerry
                            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                              I actually think hoilett has played well... Tackling back and not being caught out vs position.,, our total weakness is down our right... Has isla been playing?

Time to stick Vargas on and let him have 45 mins...
                              Philips has been shocking. Fer too. Niko is, well, Niko. Who is surprised?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                Ignore the f acker, Dave.
                                Sorry, didn't you post up your faith in Clint @ LB pre match? Ignorance is clearly a speciality of yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X