• Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
    Well I did bet on 4-0

PS, I'm not happy at us losing
    Enjoy your winnings

Comment

• Ta
      I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

• Did anyone seriously think we were going to win that im surprised we got away with losing just by 4, if im honest you only had to look at the players faces in the tunnel before the game they had already conceded defeat

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          They wont contain sides who run at them. We don't do high tempo, but there are sides who can get men forward quick. That will give them problems.

I do not understand our selection or the tactics (second time this season).

Agreed. When we are being forced to play with Our back against the wall, we still have to try to cover ground and play with agression. Otherwize you are doomed. No wonder we got tonked..... in that resppect not sure why I.e. Niko and Hill were picked?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
            [/B]

Agreed. When we are being forced to play with Our back against the wall, we still have to try to cover ground and play with agression. Otherwize you are doomed. No wonder we got tonked..... in that resppect not sure why I.e. Niko and Hill were picked?
            Agree that the selection for the game was poor but why have a pop @ Harry for picking Nico.

We have 3 players injured in his position out and Nico is 6th choice in the middle of the park with only Henry behind him

Comment

• Well that was poor wasnt it.

Thought we might actually turn up and give them a game but negative tactics from the off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                Well that was poor wasnt it.

Thought we might actually turn up and give them a game but negative tactics from the off.
                this, did Harry send them them out with autograph books, a disgrace
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Awful, wretched performance. Sitting on a coach watching Manure fans mocking us right now. What a waste of time and money.

Comment

• when they talk about betting scandals,Im in a pub with glory hunters, it was painful
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                      Well that was poor wasnt it.

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      this, did Harry send them them out with autograph books, a disgrace
                      Ditto... feel for our travelling fans, think Harry should give them their money back.

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        when they talk about betting scandals,Im in a pub with glory hunters, it was painful
                        Me too

Comment

Working...
                        X