No announcement yet.

ze germans v los surrenderous.......match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great goal ....and deserved ...hope they win this now after watching the argies antics

Comment

Defo get some look outs in strategic points on the Falklands tonight there going to need a distraction after that take the heat off

Comment

ha ha ha ,all those crying argies !
        All together now ....
        Dont cry for me argentina !
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

In the knockout stages, over four matches, the crying Argies managed one goal in normal time. Two goals if you include an hour and a half of extra time. It is hard to think of a team less deserving of being crowned World Champions.

Well done to Germany, thoroughly deserved! Also, very classy applauding the Argies to the steps to get their runners-up medals.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
            In the knockout stages, over four matches, the crying Argies managed one goal in normal time. Two goals if you include an hour and a half of extra time. It is hard to think of a team less deserving of being crowned World Champions.

Well done to Germany, thoroughly deserved! Also, very classy applauding the Argies to the steps to get their runners-up medals.
            Don't you mean losers medal?
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
            X