No announcement yet.

Brighton v Derby match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have played some right shite this season and not scored four goals. Dont matter how poor brighton were, derby are a good side brimming with confidence and bang in form, IF we get to play them at wembley it will be one hell of a match and such a hard game that if we win it, we will thoroughly deserve a place in the premiership.

Comment

As someone said earlier - one thing we done well all year is keep the ball and on a pitch like wembley we can use that to our advantage - played derby twice this year and havent seen anything in those games that makes me think we need to be too worried - if our boys turn up we win

Comment

maids stand with me with our banner held high old son.........we fear no foe!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Looking forward to putting Liverpool to the sword next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            maids stand with me with our banner held high old son.........we fear no foe!
            Im right there with you mate

Comment

Derby looked amazing today - really was only one team in it. I posted on the Derby forum that it was the most one-sided match I have seen since City beat Derby at the King Power last December... or since Brighton beat City at the King Power last month!

You really can't compare what happened today with what goes on over a season: we did the double over Derby, and Brighton did the double over us. And we got promoted as Champions. Work that one out!

Good luck tomorrow - I'll be glued to the box.

Comment

Working...
              X