No announcement yet.

Brighton v Derby match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont big em up lads....we have nothing to fear!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Dont even want to type this, but cant stop myself, derby look a lot better than us.

Comment

ffs what a load of melts some of us are............dont bother tomorrow night as it will be a waste of time playing derbylona at wembley...............good grief!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          ffs what a load of melts some of us are............dont bother tomorrow night as it will be a waste of time playing derbylona at wembley...............good grief!
          Didnt say we cant beat them, its all about the day. Im just stating facts, we havent played to our best ability all season. whereas derby always look like they are playing above theirs. Anyway, youve changed your tune from all doom and gloom and we wont make wembley three days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Dont even want to type this, but cant stop myself, derby look a lot better than us.
            Yup. Wish I hadn't watched this....

Comment

Comment

Oh shite. Anyone who aint a bit worried of derby, qpr or wigan wise, aint the full shilling..

Comment

The Brighton comeback is on....

Comment

Jesus Brighton have been appalling today no point them even turning up. Had Brighton turned up put in a big performance and been done like this then fair play fear Derby but Brighton have turned up and bent over (no pun intended) and taken it

Are Derby decent side yes they are but lets not poop ourselves were not a bad side when we want to be either and as has been said many times the best side don't always win the play offs

Chin up lads

Comment

We got to earn the right to play them tomorrow yet, still an awful lot to do. And knowing us and our usual performances on big games through the years, that is by no means a banker we will win.
                      And dont forget fifty per cent of this forum dont think we will get to wembley either in the poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                        The Brighton comeback is on....
                        Oh.....I was wrong.

On a side note, I hate Steve mclarens face.....

Comment

Very poor Brighton side made Derby look better than what they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                            Very poor Brighton side made Derby look better than what they are.
                            My view too there clearly a decent side but lets not get carried away with that result against a Brighton side who turned up with no apparent plan or eagerness to get a result beaten before they even arrived at the ground

Comment

well wigan are the pundits fav team yet havent managed to breech us once over 270 minutes......id take two boring one nils over next 180!

Comment

Simple fact of the matter is that provided we get through tomorrow night, regardless of how Derby perform at Wembley, if we perform to our capability, we will win.

Player for player, we are better. Just need to get it right for 2 games now. We have been the better side in both games against them so far.

Friday's performance would indicate we are starting to take things seriously again.

Comment

Working...
                                X