Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brighton have got this totally wrong. Its like they don't want to win it

Comment

Not sure how we'd deal with this lot on a massive pitch like wembley. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
        theyd have to get the ball off us first....we'd ra pe them at wembley believe me!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Brighton have got this totally wrong. Its like they don't want to win it
          and poor support,noise wise,from their fans!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            theyd have to get the ball off us first....we'd ra pe them at wembley believe me!
            Yeah we'd definitely have them chasing us around. Being hit on the counter has been a huge weakness of ours and these boys are geared up for that

Comment

Derby fans are proper. We need to emulate that atmosphere.

Comment

agreed but we have the experience to cope...plus hoilett/doyle running at em non too shabby!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  agreed but we have the experience to cope...plus hoilett/doyle running at em non too shabby!
                  add armand to that!

Comment

Brighton really aren't looking great, seem so shaky at the back

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                      I could see them running themselves into the floor come half time. Stay in the game and take advantage second half

Must say they look a totally different side this evening to the other night where they were shocking

Comment

Originally posted by tommyqpr View Post
                        Brighton really aren't looking great, seem so shaky at the back
                        They look like a side that have bottled it

Comment

brighton are making derby look better than what they are - we have the abillity to soak up what they got but also more importantly we got players who can hurt them - derby mentally know theyve beaten brighton 3 times this year but when they play us if we get through tomorrow night they will be just as wary of us as we are of them - they dont worry me at all -

Comment

Derby just carving them apart really, no ball winners in that side Brighton side!

Comment

derby couldnt get the ball off us at ours or theirs last half hour....we will pass them off the park believe me!

Comment

Jaime Ward looks a player and Grant smashing keeper

Comment

Working...
                                X