Bournemouth v QPR Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BushLover View Post
    I couldn't care if he was Frank Bruno. I have been down on bigger guys before so this guy and vanhoop are nothing to me. If you think you can scare some people on this site with "threats" of other posters, think again.
    Have edited to how it was meant to read.

Comment

• Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
      Have edited to how it was meant to read.
      Ha ha ha ha top work

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
        "I have put bigger guys down"

You do know lining your teddy bears up on the edge of the sofa and then pushing them over doesn't count as putting bigger guys down?...... now why don't you go upstairs like a good little boy and finish your homework, there's a good lad.
        I told stanley I am going to make more of an effort to ignore guys like you who make online threats and try to bully others, so I am afraid you will have to find someone else to bother.

Comment

I told stanley I am going to make more of an effort to ignore guys like you who make online threats and try to bully others, so I am afraid you will have to find someone else to bother.
          Threats???? Not threatened you once pal!!

Stanley, Stanley Nicks bullying me...... hahahaha you focking *****!!!!!
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Threats???? Not threatened you once pal!!

Stanley, Stanley Nicks bullying me...... hahahaha you focking *****!!!!!
            Sorry that was... "you focking n0nce"!!!!
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I couldn't care if he was Frank Bruno. I have put bigger guys down before, so this guy and vanhoop are nothing to me. If you think you can scare some people on this site with "threats" of other posters, think again.
              Marshy, Marshy Marshy you really are a C0CK aren't you, just to clarify - Frank Bruno ex heavyweight champion of the world, who had Tyson rocking on his heels - you've bashed bigger/harder blokes than him ............... Quality so when you are old enough to turn professional, Britain will have a new HW Champion of the world !

How long is it till you're 18 then, so I can get some money on it !
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

• How we playing? Just in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  oh give over mate. it was just a joke for goodness sake.

take a leaf out of your own post, "Don't get so serious"
                  apologies hits...you're correct......difficult to tell with the written word sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                  X