No announcement yet.

**QPR v Burnley Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Doyle & Johnson have the makings of a decent partnership. Both showing good touches and awareness. Traore looks very dangerous - having an excellent game.

Impressive first half, be nice to get some breathing space because Burnley will always be dangerous and capable of scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
      Big moment that Shans. Concede and we go into half time with our heads down.
      Ouch,indeed.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Johnson is due a goal. Lump on!

Comment

Originally posted by pauldrayton View Post
          Yes Doyle & Johnson have the makings of a decent partnership. Both showing good touches and awareness. Traore looks very dangerous - having an excellent game.

Impressive first half, be nice to get some breathing space because Burnley will always be dangerous and capable of scoring.
          This is there first game together, just imagine when they both had a few games under their belt.

Doyle has been superb and love the way he tracks back for the team.

Come on... we need these 3 points.

Comment

I have been a fan of Doyle for many years. Good to see him in his best position.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
              Hope all the posters that were slating Doyle are pleasantly surprised
              Tbh mate I am! Might have to hold my hands up and admit called it wrong and def over the top last night. Was still on a downer from aistins injury tbf.
              Looks like he's keen to take his chance for us and is great to see.
              The team looks really well balanced and we look a lot more effective.

Comment

Doyle had a great opening 10 minutes & a great closing 10 minutes, but that's been enough.

The decision to play Traore (and his speed) against Trippier was a stroke of genius.

Joey & Niko as a centre midfield pairing have been phenomenal (much to my surprise, in Niko's case).

Hoilett is possibly the only question mark today.

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                  Phillips been cr@p ...
                  Eh??

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    This is there first game together, just imagine when they both had a few games under their belt.

Doyle has been superb and love the way he tracks back for the team.

Come on... we need these 3 points.
                    WIll Johnson stay fit for a "few games"?

Johnson's due an injury. Lump on!

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                      The keeper struggled with the sun from corners that side. three out of the four from that side posed a danger - we scored from two of them.
                      Good job the sun has gone in now we are down that end.

Comment

We're always better in the second half.

Comment

I hope Phillips is back soon!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Tbh mate I am! Might have to hold my hands up and admit called it wrong and def over the top last night. Was still on a downer from aistins injury tbf.
                            Looks like he's keen to take his chance for us and is great to see.
                            The team looks really well balanced and we look a lot more effective.
                            I know it's early days but if he puts in that much effort and commitment every week we've got ourselves a real asset

Comment

Burley do switch from defence to attack so fast. Too fast for my liking.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Too easy. And now we go again.

Comment

Working...
                                X