• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No goals from Burnley-Brighton???
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• For those having problems setting their proxy has a look at http://www.wikihow.com/Change-Proxy-Settings

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        appreciate your attempted help mate but for those of us without much technical nous it isn't much use. not expecting it now because people are watching the match but it wd be really helpful in the future if someone cd post up a stage by stage guide for idiots like me to follow.
        You're quite right. I have done it before but the post is months old. It would be nice to get a sticky on it, but I'm not sure that would be acceptable in today's climate of DMCA take downs for MYU. I would be more than happy to provide such a tutorial, IF it was sanctioned by the GUVNER!

Other than that, we're 1 up and looking good!

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          glad im not the only one mate. sometimes you can be made to feel like granddad on only fools and horses on here. i wouldn't know what a ursl stream is if i was watching the late night video entertainments in a hotel bedroom...
          they may know about puter stuff but i bet they're rubbish at snooker!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
            You're quite right. I have done it before but the post is months old. It would be nice to get a sticky on it, but I'm not sure that would be acceptable in today's climate of DMCA take downs for MYU. I would be more than happy to provide such a tutorial, IF it was sanctioned by the GUVNER!

Other than that, we're 1 up and looking good!
            cheers mate, appreciated, and the score is the main thing.

Comment

• bamford score again!

Comment

• Bamford is on fire - he's the one I really wanted us to go for

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  I'm 49 and shite at snooker. Although, the missus says i still know how to bang the pink in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    Exactly. I've always been OK at snooker. Learned the advantages of not missing a pot aged 13 in a snooker hall in the Kilburn High Road. Never picked up a queue in my life and was told i was playing doubles and the massive bloke i was partnered with said "if you miss that i'm going to bounce you round each wall and through the window." Kinda concentrated the mind...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                      I'm 49 and shite at snooker. Although, the missus says i still know how to bang the pink in.

Comment

• Karl H

Comment

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• carl henry.......what a strike!

Comment

• Henry screamer!!!!!

Comment

• U rrrrrrrrrrsssssss - get in

Comment

Working...