Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streaming gone again :(

Comment

• Someone link the youtube URL... Can't find it. Been looking all over youtube. Got my proxy set up for no reason...

Comment

• Fink we should hire a team of litter bearers and Charlie should be carried on and off the pitch and wrapped in cotton wool on non matchdays

Comment

• Is ex. Crystal Palace Dans playing?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Just thinking, maybe he's right, Austin could be next Les Ferdinand and be in the next England side for the Euros

Comment

• Anyone know how to change your proxy settings

Comment

• Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                Someone link the youtube URL... Can't find it. Been looking all over youtube. Got my proxy set up for no reason...
                Stone me, this has got to be about the tenth time this link has been put up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=wcycIDOwodk

Got it?

Comment

• Awesome spell of passing that

Comment

• ht
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                      Stone me, this has got to be about the tenth time this link has been put up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=wcycIDOwodk

Got it?
                      appreciate your attempted help mate but for those of us without much technical nous it isn't much use. not expecting it now because people are watching the match but it wd be really helpful in the future if someone cd post up a stage by stage guide for idiots like me to follow.

Comment

• Solid and efficient, confidence cranked up a notch after the goal, and the passing at times was superb.

Comment

• im not a nersdworth either stains!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                            Solid and efficient, confidence cranked up a notch after the goal, and the passing at times was superb.
                            deeps your vivid desciptions are like the m and s foodie adverts......mouthwatering!

Comment

• first time attempting this but does anyone know what proxy to choose i.e. web proxy or secure web proxy, or ftp proxy, streaming proxy or gopher? mad complicated

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                                im not a nersdworth either stains!
                                glad im not the only one mate. sometimes you can be made to feel like granddad on only fools and horses on here. i wouldn't know what a ursl stream is if i was watching the late night video entertainments in a hotel bedroom...

Comment

Working...
                                X