Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forest v QPR Match Thread - Teams are in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    No but maybe some mf's in the shape of Lansbury ....energetic, hungry full of running type. not saying Lansbury in particular just some umph
    If I thought Harry might buy someone like that, I'd be happier about the upcoming window.

After our activity in the transfer market over the last 6 or 7 windows, it is disgraceful that we go into this one probably about to do the same again.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      If I thought Harry might buy someone like that, I'd be happier about the upcoming window.

After our activity in the transfer market over the last 6 or 7 windows, it is disgraceful that we go into this one probably about to do the same again.
      deep mate i don't want to see anymore Jenas/Kranjcar type players coming in either. Bridcutt, Ince prob both out of our reach but that type

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        deep mate i don't want to see anymore Jenas/Kranjcar type players coming in either. Bridcutt, Ince prob both out of our reach but that type
        Don't see Harry making that kind of signing.

Comment

• he signed austin simpson phillips. he has said with the summer clearout that he wanted players he knows and trusts which i can understand, but now i feel we need players or maybe tactics (as you mentioned i think) that are more offensive/direct

Comment

Working...
          X