Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR v Blackburn Match Thread - very attacking side?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
    The game died the moment Kranjcar and O'Neil came on. Phillips and Hoilett were starting the pull the strings, Phillips has a great chance, the stadium is buzzing; then the changes came, and it never really got going again.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
      The game died the moment Kranjcar and O'Neil came on. Phillips and Hoilett were starting the pull the strings, Phillips has a great chance, the stadium is buzzing; then the changes came, and it never really got going again.
      I thought we were much better when Kranjcar and O'Neil came on (the latter didn't produce much, but anyway)?

Comment

• Yeah he's right, we had more possession and kept the ball better, but as an attacking outlet it was ineffective. Still, a draw is a good result, kept Rhodes quiet which is a bonus. Not on here to moan, just my thoughts as it seemed a strange sub to make literally seconds after creating the best chance of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
          I thought we were much better when Kranjcar and O'Neil came on (the latter didn't produce much, but anyway)?
          And the former spent most of the time making the other players throw their hands up in the air.

Austin and Barton both played balls into him that he was slow to react to and they reacted with frustration. It was like watching Adel and Mackie all over again.

I'd have taken Hoilet off and kept Phillips on personally, taking both wingers off was too drastic a change to the set up

Comment

• I cant fathom the Philips for O'Neil sub. Phillips was just starting to get into his stride.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
              And the former spent most of the time making the other players throw their hands up in the air.

Austin and Barton both played balls into him that he was slow to react to and they reacted with frustration. It was like watching Adel and Mackie all over again.

I'd have taken Hoilet off and kept Phillips on personally, taking both wingers off was too drastic a change to the set up
              Maybe we improved just because we took Hoilett off?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                I cant fathom the Philips for O'Neil sub. Phillips was just starting to get into his stride.
                Quite possibly the worst double substitution I've seen in years. Lost all hope as soon as he did it. Very poor from Harry once again. Really can't understand how he fails to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  Quite possibly the worst double substitution I've seen in years. Lost all hope as soon as he did it. Very poor from Harry once again. Really can't understand how he fails to see it.
                  That's true - the BAE for Traore change was just as bizarre.

Comment

That's true - the BAE for Traore change was just as bizarre.
                    Starting 4-4-2 with not one striker among the 7 subs was odd too.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                      Starting 4-4-2 with not one striker among the 7 subs was odd too.
                      Who though? Hitchcock's on loan, Zamora's crocked and Chevanton seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet.

Comment

• We were way better when the subs were made. FACT. So shut yer moaning cake holes.

Comment

Who though? Hitchcock's on loan, Zamora's crocked and Chevanton seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet.
                          When you put it like that....

Comment

Working...
                          X