Doncaster v QPR Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    But according to 99% of posters on here we don't need Adel because the likes of O'Neil are so much better...
    Adel didn't want to play for us. Like RVP won't come play for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
      boring tippy tappy football.
      A key point all this tippy tappy backwards sideways and its bleeding boring its not entertaining because its all in the wrong areas of the pitch. We actually have a look of Swansea a few years back about us loads of procession but zero entertainment as it in our own third of the pitch and on the halfway line.

Comment

But according to 99% of posters on here we don't need Adel because the likes of O'Neil are so much better...
        We don't he would make this side worse as he is a passenger. Were picking up points because more often then not we have 11 players willing to roll their leaves up

Comment

Watched him for fulham today also, fulham were absolutely sh*t but Adel only one to stand out for them and providing them everything we need at the moment. But it seems that ship has sailed so what can we do? All I know is not one player in our squad attacking wise is fit to lace his boots.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Completely inert.

And as for Nico Krapcar being a quality player....

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              A key point all this tippy tappy backwards sideways and its bleeding boring its not entertaining because its all in the wrong areas of the pitch. We actually have a look of Swansea a few years back about us loads of procession but zero entertainment as it in our own third of the pitch and on the halfway line.
              Mate, I love football played the right way, but ****** hell as you say its in the wrong areas and going no where except side to side.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                Completely inert.

And as for Nico Krapcar being a quality player....
                What a waste of money if we sign him on a perm in the summer

Comment

• TF has attended two away games this season and we have lost them both so from this point forward Tony your banned from going away from home

Comment

Watched him for fulham today also, fulham were absolutely sh*t but Adel only one to stand out for them and providing them everything we need at the moment. But it seems that ship has sailed so what can we do? All I know is not one player in our squad attacking wise is fit to lace his boots.
                    Why weren't you watching the Rangers???

Comment

Yeah pity we ain't got Taarbs,......but he's busy pushing the fools towards the champions lge..................oh ang on add ship on the end!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Why weren't you watching the Rangers???
                        Had both on mate, needed the other game to keep me from dropping asleep
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Mate, I love football played the right way, but ****** hell as you say its in the wrong areas and going no where except side to side.
                          Have you right mate if its in their final third great and ending with opportunities no problem at all but at the current time it feels like passing the ball for the sake of passing it.

There is no plan or intent about it no urgency to get it forward and no craft with the ball when we have it around the oppositions box simply pass, pass, pass, pass

Carrol will be in for Jenas Tuesday night

Comment

The only reason why people get frustrated with Adel is because secretly they know he is capable of so much that they are disappointed when he doesn't deliver. Nobody gets on the back of people like O'Neil and Jenas etc because they know in advance they won't deliver much.

Comment

Awful display, boring tippy tappy football. If you are going to play 1 upfront you need a magic player in the hole to create and make things happen. No creativity at all or a perfect killer pass, no one capable of doing that in our squad.
                              AJ, not a Taraabt agree but has a football brain. This 1 man up front cobblers encourages the opposition to have a go. We have been lucky on a few occasions this season, today we were found out, by a team that had some key players missing and whose fans expected a hiding today
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                              X