Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    Philips should have given it to Austin
    Wanna see it again, but Austin was furious he didn't get the pass. From where I was sitting the pass was a no brainer... Phillips had a good first half, but went AWOL second half. Holliet hit the bar and force a great save from the keeper, but did little else..

Comment

that was a side that is going up, Reading will be well pleased with that point
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
        that was a side that is going up, Reading will be well pleased with that point
        They did play very well.

Comment

How did we look on the TV???

For me we should have been three up in the first 15mins and bar a combined 10min spell in first and second half from reading I thought we bossed the game

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            How did we look on the TV???
            I agree with you, after a real good start with nothing to show for it the fake hoops clawed their way back into the match late in the first half, Simpson almost gave up a penalty although I think the ref got it about right! I thought we might be in real trouble after we conceded and essentially playing with 10 men when Hoilett pulled up lame again but in the end maybe we should have taken all 3 points!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

a good pointer is the beer flows down easy when we play well, I've had a right skinful and I'll be topping up tonight on the annual skittles match, you r'sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Wanna see it again, but Austin was furious he didn't get the pass. From where I was sitting the pass was a no brainer... Phillips had a good first half, but went AWOL second half. Holliet hit the bar and force a great save from the keeper, but did little else..
                What minute roughly did hoilett hitting the bar happen. Honestly dont remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  What minute roughly did hoilett hitting the bar happen. Honestly dont remember that.
                  Ten minutes in. I thought the keeper saved it from the away end.

Comment

Oh yeah, so did i. Ta.

Comment

Good point today against a decent team who will be in the mix,other results went our way so no ground lost

Comment

Working...
                      X