No announcement yet.

Wigan v QPR match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a lot of people on here would have had wigan in their top 6 at the start of the season so nicking a point up there is a decent result imo.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Expect a lot more 0-0's and 1-0 wins this season at best. Pass pass pass but no end product. Really hope Kranjcar comes good soon, we desperately need creativity in this side because there simply isn't any.
      Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 30-10-2013, 10:50 PM.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• We do need Adel back this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
          We do need Adel back this season.
          Adel and Kranny.....

Comment

• I'm happy with the point. Another tough fixture out of the way and another point gained. Not many teams will win at Wigan this season.

Now 8-4-1 and on target for 99 pts. I think that would be enough for automatic promotion, if we can keep it up.

As others have said, our lack of adventure is concerning though.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• I am not bothered at all and am in no way worried. Harry is a superb manager and win at home and draw away garuntees promotion, and he is doing that perfectly. Just feel sorry for the travelling fans cos its not attractive. It was so obvious it was going to be like that tonight, and the loyal still go. For that i can only applaud them.

Comment

• Another uninspiring performance that offers not a glimmer of change or improvement. Where do we go with what we've got?

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  a lot of people on here would have had wigan in their top 6 at the start of the season so nicking a point up there is a decent result imo.

The other two draws Wigan have had at home this season were against Middlesborough and Doncaster,both finishing 2-2.I'd like to think we're better than them in which case we should have done better tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                    The other two draws Wigan have had at home this season were against Middlesborough and Doncaster,both finishing 2-2.I'd like to think we're better than them in which case we should have done better tonight.
                    This Which is why I was most perturbed that West Ham beat the same Burnley that beat us 2-0 by the same margin. I blame Toilett.

Comment

• According to the BBC, we had 63% possession, 9 shots and just one on target in 90 mins of football.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                        According to the BBC, we had 63% possession, 9 shots and just one on target in 90 mins of football.
                        And how many forward passes before AJ came on?????

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                          According to the BBC, we had 63% possession, 9 shots and just one on target in 90 mins of football.
                          Shocking. We need to storm this league just like a few seasons ago. We need to be winning games 2-0/3-0 etc otherwise it's gonna be difficult relying on goalless draws and dodgy 1-0 wins!
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Decent result that. I wonder if the Wigan fans are as depressed as most on here. After all, they were at home and are only half way in the table. A bit of perspective needed perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                            X