Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post any working streams here please

Comment

would be great to get a win but cant see it happening tonight with that team. more tappy tappy football and slow build up play by the look of that midfield.

0-0 would be a great result but will probably lose 1 or 2-0
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Not happy with the way we are set up again.. Kranjcar is one of if not the best player in the league and he is stuck out wide again where he cant effect the game, just like Saturday.. This also means we have no creativity in central midfield. I was 100% certain after watching Saturdays game that with Barton suspended Matt Phillips would come in and play wide with Kranjcar brought infield to play in the hole behind Austin.. First time this season I aint happy at all with the team Harry has put out. Cant see anything other than a loss tonight. He is playing for a draw again, like Saturday, so 0-0 is the best we could hope for but with the attacking players they have, i dont see that happening.. Poor stuff Harry.. Poor..

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          Post any working streams here please
          thought myu was sorting out a link?

for weeks and weeks he has been saying from next game we will have a stream.

three weeks ago he said some part had broke so what has happened? please dont say next week!

Comment

Get ready for harry out threads if we get beaten easily tonight. That really is a farking negative and pish poor line up on paper. Oh well, in harry we trust. Maybe this is the night they gel and hit second gear and someones going to get a right tonking eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              thought myu was sorting out a link?

for weeks and weeks he has been saying from next game we will have a stream.

three weeks ago he said some part had broke so what has happened? please dont say next week!
              Sorry mate I haven't a scooby what MYU was up to with all that. Something to do with that mikeisyou fella but that's really all I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Get ready for harry out threads if we get beaten easily tonight. That really is a farking negative and pish poor line up on paper. Oh well, in harry we trust. Maybe this is the night they gel and hit second gear and someones going to get a right tonking eh.
                it would be a joke. harry has done fantastic to rid us of 19 shyte players in the summer. staying in this divison was my personal goal. anything above top 12 is a bonus.

Comment

Sorry mate I haven't a scooby what MYU was up to with all that. Something to do with that mikeisyou fella but that's really all I know.
                  ok, cheers for the reply stan.

Comment

I don't expect a win tonight at all. Wow the strength of wigans bench is impressive. Good line up to contain Wigan and also give us a chance of nicking a goal. Come on rangers!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                      I can't see what jenas offers - he was such a talent but not sure what's going on with him at the mo. No doubt in my mind that if Faurlin and jenas are poor, we will lose
                      Last chance saloon for both of them. Can't say seeing Ale there inspires..... Here's hoping.

Comment

Must admit wigan are flying high and are on a right roll. We shouldnt expect to beat them in the form they are in as the table position shows. (joking)
                        We should muller them as they are **** at the moment.

Comment

Not a line up that matches any I've seen on the "team for Wigan" thread.

Still, I'm sure Harry knows best.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            ok, cheers for the reply stan.
                            There'll definitely be a stream for the Reading game cos that's on TV.

Comment

There'll definitely be a stream for the Reading game cos that's on TV.
                              What thread will come first 'harry out', 'you lot are whinging winkers' or 'anyone got a stream for derby', or 'happy christmas'?? (forget the last one, hes done that already.)

Comment

Would have liked to see 2 up top....knew 'Arry probably wouldn't change it. Mind you a win tonight and we'll all be happy with the formation

Comment

Working...
                                X