Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fisnik View Post
    Sarcasm?
    Reference Faurlin? No, poor first half, good second which made up for poor first.

Comment

• Wow a lot of negativity on this thread, how many games last year did it take to get to 3 points? Good to get off to a winning start, once the players gel a bit more it should be even better..

Comment

• Originally posted by The Legendary No. 10 View Post
        Wow a lot of negativity on this thread, how many games last year did it take to get to 3 points? Good to get off to a winning start, once the players gel a bit more it should be even better..
        You aint seen nothing yet, believe me........wait till we lose......this place goes into meltdown, hilarious!!

Comment

• Originally posted by fisnik View Post
          You're wrong about all of them but especially that one.
          Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Rob Brennan ‏@RobBrennan82 3m
          Been in here about 10 mins now & Jones is still talking about pen appeals. #SWFC press man is beginning to sweat & it's well air conditioned

Simon Peach ‏@SimonPeach 3m
          #SWFC manager Dave Jones angry with referee Scott Mathieson. Reckon the FA might have something to say about his post-match comments.

David McIntyre ‏@davidmcintyre76 7m
          Dave Jones livid about penalty decisions #QPR

LOl Davey Jones not a happy chappy :-) We was lucky though tbf.
          TonyIncenzoTALKSPORT ‏@TonyIncenzo 6m I interviewed the Shef Weds boss Dave Jones afterwards and he was furious about 2 penalty appeals that were not given

Comment

• Originally posted by w12dave View Post
            is wizwig safe, i been on that site before and keep getting virus on my computer!
            So you weren't at the game?

Comment

Working...
            X