No announcement yet.

QPR v SHEFF WED - Match Thread & Live Stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God ive missed the football. Great 1st half to watch to get back into the swing of things!!!!

Comment

• Should be 4 up. But a great watch so far. We need to get another one to put it past them.

Comment

• Good 1st half....Joey we must keep !!

Comment

• AJ is looking sharp... put Austin up there with him.

Comment

• Good score so far but deary me Faurlin is pants....as I've said since day dot....get him off and bleeding Zamora

Comment

• We're top of the table as things stand....

At the risk of speaking too soon.

Comment

• Top of the league?

Edit:

If that's jinxed it, it is clearly Buffalo's fault.....

Comment

• Hoillett - Superb
                  Traore - Liability

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                    We're top of the table as things stand....

At the risk of speaking too soon.
                    Exactly... let's keep it that way if we can score 2 or 3 more next half.

AJ & Austin on last 25 minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                      Good score so far but deary me Faurlin is pants....as I've said since day dot....get him off and bleeding Zamora
                      It's good to see the knee jerk calls for players to be subbed after 45 minutes is still with us. Even when we're winning.

Comment

• Barton looked good, ale a few good touches but not quite on it. At least Hoilett looks motivated. Henry looks v poor. I know I'll be slated for saying it but without Adel - or AN Other like him - we look very workmanlike. Maybe that's enough in the Championship, who knows, but both our goals came from not a lot - on this showing so far not convinced we have enough skill to control a game (stand by for us to score another three in the second half....).

Comment

• We do need to create more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                            Hoillett - Superb
                            Traore - Liability
                            Hoilett has taken on the Adel role with aplomb. Good build up, terrible finishing

Looks really up for it too, and is providing an outlet for Johnson. Zamora is also there.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                              It's good to see the knee jerk calls for players to be subbed after 45 minutes is still with us. Even when we're winning.
                              Knee jerk?! Nice to see a good cliche! How is it knee jerk when he's been pants for a very long time?! Zamora; not pants then?

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                                Good score so far but deary me Faurlin is pants....as I've said since day dot....get him off and bleeding Zamora
                                What are you on about? Why is faurlin pants? Quite the opposite he's done quite well. Maybe not the sharpest passing but broken up the play and done what's expected of him.

Comment

Working...
                                X