No announcement yet.

QPR v SHEFF WED - Match Thread & Live Stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wigan with a good 4-0 win today. They are going to be really tough to beat this year I think.
    "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
      A half fit Joey is better than a fully fit Henry or at least brought Jenas on for Henry...oh well, at least Faurlin done well!
      And an injured Joey is of no use to anyone.

And as for Faurlin, are you sure this time?

Comment

• Great start and good performances from Ali, Barton, Johnson and Ony. Hoillet needs to pass a lost cause a bit more otherwise played good.

Comment

• how redknapp can prefer henry to jenas, derry, mbia, granero, diakite or pretty well anyone is beyond me...

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            how redknapp can prefer henry to jenas, derry, mbia, granero, diakite or pretty well anyone is beyond me...
            yer agree with that and the same with Zamora.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              yer agree with that and the same with Zamora.
              Yep can't see Austin having to wait too long to get a start. At least Zamora roughs a few defenders up though (think he injured at least two of them) but Henry can't pass, can't tackle, can't get in the way of opposition attacks I literally can't remember a single thing he did even competently all match. John Curtis aside, has to be one of the poorest debuts I've seen. Hopefully he will improve - if not we've just got to hope Harry has brought him in as cover.

Comment

• Rob Brennan ‏@RobBrennan82 3m
                Been in here about 10 mins now & Jones is still talking about pen appeals. #SWFC press man is beginning to sweat & it's well air conditioned

Simon Peach ‏@SimonPeach 3m
                #SWFC manager Dave Jones angry with referee Scott Mathieson. Reckon the FA might have something to say about his post-match comments.

David McIntyre ‏@davidmcintyre76 7m
                Dave Jones livid about penalty decisions #QPR

LOl Davey Jones not a happy chappy :-) We was lucky though tbf.

Comment

• Did Barton touch the ball? If not it had to have been a pen because he tripped the player up. Plus booking him for diving really did take the biscuit... :drunk:

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                    And an injured Joey is of no use to

And as for Faurlin, are you sure this time?
                    Still have an injured Joey over Karl!....still stick by my comments earlier about Faurlin - pants first half but good second....I never have rated him like some on here and I am still not convinced.

Comment

• Henry did not convince me at all. Struggled immensly to find his position, but such things have happended to players before. He MIGHT still be an asset to the squad. Faurlin and Barton impressed me a lot, all over.
                      Our defence was shaky as per usual but imagine how nervous they must have felt.They did suffer from a Last season deja Vu, I feel. Upfield; Zamora is clearly past it and I was quite releived when Austin came on for him. Imagine, a striker in a hooped shirt which actuaully jumped for the ball. Wow. Hoilett was full of energy but could have passed the ball to better placed players on some occations. AJ worked hard and took his goal well.
                      As I said in a post earlier in this thread, we are very fragile at the back and in midfield on a counter attack. This issue has to be adressed.
                      Bottomline; 3 points and a win in the bag was all that really counted today.
                      Last edited by Shania; 03-08-2013, 05:37 PM.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        Rob Brennan ‏@RobBrennan82 3m
                        Been in here about 10 mins now & Jones is still talking about pen appeals. #SWFC press man is beginning to sweat & it's well air conditioned

Simon Peach ‏@SimonPeach 3m
                        #SWFC manager Dave Jones angry with referee Scott Mathieson. Reckon the FA might have something to say about his post-match comments.

David McIntyre ‏@davidmcintyre76 7m
                        Dave Jones livid about penalty decisions #QPR

LOl Davey Jones not a happy chappy :-) We was lucky though tbf.
                        First one was never a pen. The second one looked nailed on at first, and I thought on the replay too. Others say there was no contact, will be interesting to see the highlights later.

Comment

Still have an injured Joey over Karl!....still stick by my comments earlier about Faurlin - pants first half but good second....I never have rated him like some on here and I am still not convinced.
                          Faurlin best player on the pitch second half. No way we would have held on without him. Second half thought there were real signs he was getting back him form. Barton also had a good game.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            Faurlin best player on the pitch second half. No way we would have held on without him. Second half thought there were real signs he was getting back him form. Barton also had a good game.
                            As I've said, second half good, first half poor. Hopefully will play more like the second half from now on.

Drop Karl for literally anyone else!

Comment

A half fit Joey is better than a fully fit Henry or at least brought Jenas on for Henry...oh well, at least Faurlin done well!
                              Sarcasm?

Comment

As I've said, second half good, first half poor. Hopefully will play more like the second half from now on.

Drop Karl for literally anyone else!
                                Agree with your second statement. Would rather have Marcus Bean!

Comment

Working...
                                X