Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faurlin was impressive

Comment

Some of the early posts on this thread are truly staggering, dismissing players on the basis of the first two pre-season friendlies, talk of relegation. Could only happen at Rangers, we really do have some of the most critical and dare I say clueless fans anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
        Some of the early posts on this thread are truly staggering, dismissing players on the basis of the first two pre-season friendlies, talk of relegation. Could only happen at Rangers, we really do have some of the most critical and dare I say clueless fans anywhere.
        Well said.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          that was much much better tonight. you could tell they'd been working on their shape and ball retention. good goal too.
          hoilett and yun stood out for me tonight.

Comment

AJ, Hoilett and Faurlin impressed me tonight, still reckon we need more creativity, a lot of nice passing and movement across the defence and midfield but not much end product.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              AJ, Hoilett and Faurlin impressed me tonight, still reckon we need more creativity, a lot of nice passing and movement across the defence and midfield but not much end product.
              I think the game plan all along has been for the players to keep hold of the ball.

I saw it in Exeter first hand (we had about 75% pos), and in this game on the web (about 65%).

Given that we gave the ball away for fun last season then I can defo see the logic in approaching pre season games like that...... Hopefully the rest will follow.....

Comment

are we the new swansea!!!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I wouldn't go that far yet facto. We may have shown a bit of passing...... But I don't feel like going out and rodgering Dolly just yet..... But if we get promoted again......

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                    I think we could be relegation candidates...

I'm not just saying that but looking at what has happened at QPR over the last 6 weeks I honestly can't see any improvement in the side and we still have the same group of players that doesn't want to play for us.

Even if we signed Hooper or Austin there just isn't any quality in the midfield. :-/
                    oh dear,you must be a nipper.were do well this season if we all get behind the team.too many on here putting us down in pre season.support us or do one.just my opinion of course.
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

TonyIncenzoTALKSPORT ‏@TonyIncenzo 12m
                      It was an honour to be asked to do the official QPR commentary tonight. As a supporter, I never charge the club for my services or expenses

FFS dont give up the day job!

Comment

QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 6m
                        AUSTRIA TOUR: Bond - 'Those lads that missed out tonight have got minor knocks – and Dunney is a little bit behind the rest'

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          TonyIncenzoTALKSPORT ‏@TonyIncenzo 12m
                          It was an honour to be asked to do the official QPR commentary tonight. As a supporter, I never charge the club for my services or expenses

FFS dont give up the day job!
                          damn right.....football knowledge from this guy, surely he has heard the clubs name before and should know theyre not
                          call bet-stickers

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            are we the new swansea!!!
                            Not a bad role model though, are they?
                            Keep the ball, keep clean sheets, score a few goals, win promotion, stay up and then consolidate and win a cup and overall make steady progress.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                              I think we could be relegation candidates...

I'm not just saying that but looking at what has happened at QPR over the last 6 weeks I honestly can't see any improvement in the side and we still have the same group of players that doesn't want to play for us.

Even if we signed Hooper or Austin there just isn't any quality in the midfield. :-/
                              You don't think there's any quality in the midfield? Not even poor quality?
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I'm quite encouraged by what I saw.

I thought the kit looked the dog's danglies.
                                "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Working...
                                X