Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    yes but once we get hooper/crouch/parker /dunne we'll be fine.....arry said so!
    And Remy plays.

Comment

• Blah blah blah blah blah
      If this if that
      We should score against these teams with these players
      R's

Comment

yes but once we get hooper/crouch/parker /dunne we'll be fine.....arry said so!
        Might never happen... some players might refuse to leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
          And Remy plays.
          Wouldnt count on Remy...he is desperate for the world cup next year. Counting on the prosecution to build a case against him....then him to get off is a long shot.

Comment

• please dont spoil my illusion!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

please dont spoil my illusion!!

Comment

• Well you know we have a triffick bunch of lads here
                R's

Comment

• but we are behind other teams in terms of pre season, its all ablout getting mins under the belts, some teams are two weeks ahead of us, treat it as a run out blah de blah de blah.

We are shyte, and we will soon be joined by more shyte in dunne etc etc etc.

forget promotion, forget top 10.

just hope for20th or higher.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Our lack of goal threat genuinely scares me. I really think Traore should be converted to the left wing, he's looked potent further up the pitch. Harry done it with Gareth Bale and now he's "one of the best in the world". It makes so much sense. Traore doesn't like tackling and gets injured anyway, may as well play him in an advanced position. Who agrees/disagrees?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      but we are behind other teams in terms of pre season, its all ablout getting mins under the belts, some teams are two weeks ahead of us, treat it as a run out blah de blah de blah.

We are shyte, and we will soon be joined by more shyte in dunne etc etc etc.

forget promotion, forget top 10.

just hope for20th or higher.
                      Don't be like that. Posh were in our division last season and have had more recent experience of how to play in the Championship.

Comment

• Way too early to tell but i am concerned we didnt manage to score even 1 goal in 180 mins against these lot.

Comment

• I think Brentford would beat us.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                            Our lack of goal threat genuinely scares me. I really think Traore should be converted to the left wing, he's looked potent further up the pitch. Harry done it with Gareth Bale and now he's "one of the best in the world". It makes so much sense. Traore doesn't like tackling and gets injured anyway, may as well play him in an advanced position. Who agrees/disagrees?
                            Been saying it for ages...sh1t defender but great going forward. crying out for that left wing spot surely?

Comment

• I think we new a new back four.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                                Way too early to tell but i am concerned we didnt manage to score even 1 goal in 180 mins against these lot.
                                I think goalposts, nets and crossbars get shown to the squad in training next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X