Reading v QPR Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
    Yes, but probably only by comparison to the rest.

It's a stretch to say any of the players of either side were good. They'd have had to break sweat for that....
    Yeah i did take into account the opposition cause i thought Granero was good too!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Yeah you are mate ..... looking at him today though he was awful
      Agreed. He was. And i am sure we wont see him in a Rangers shirt again.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
        Agreed. He was. And i am sure we wont see him in a Rangers shirt again.
        yep best all round he goes

Comment

Yeah i did take into account the opposition cause i thought Granero was good too!
          To me Granero and Hoilett were the most frustrating of our players, I expected so much more! I doubt Granero will be back with us and maybe if Hoilett returns he can show some of his old form from Blachburn, I doubt it though!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            Don't know about anyone else, but I'm nowhere near as upset as I was in 96. I suppose two years of poor football has prepared me for this day.
            Me neither. It was 17 years ago, we're all older and more browbeaten than we were then.

I remember being pretty much Ok after that ****e at Coventry, but then seeing a young kid run out on the pitch, hug every QPR player and run back to the crowd bawling his eyes out. Made my bottom lip wobble a bit tbf

Comment

listened to the commentery on Talksport, to say they were not impressed with either side is an under-statement:boo:
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I hope Hoilett and Granero run off together the useless twonks

Comment

I was following the match thread on f365 forum.

You can imagine the slating both sides were getting from the neutrals.

Deservedly so, it was an appalling game of football from two appalling football teams.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                    I hope Hoilett and Granero run off together the useless twonks
                    They have been the biggest disappointments for me this season. i really thought we had signed to really good young players but both have failed to live up to the hype.

Comment

Yeah you are mate ..... looking at him today though he was awful
                      Today he was awful, but for a few games now he has been generally OK.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Me neither. It was 17 years ago, we're all older and more browbeaten than we were then.

I remember being pretty much Ok after that ****e at Coventry, but then seeing a young kid run out on the pitch, hug every QPR player and run back to the crowd bawling his eyes out. Made my bottom lip wobble a bit tbf
                        Totally agree, football has changed so much that I do actually question whether the Premiership is the be all and end all. The attitude of players and media now just stinks and as for the FA and England, it really isn't the same anymore. Back in 96 players still cared, not so sure they do anymore, its just all about money. Said it years ago when Walker started the Blackburn revolution and then followed by the Scum, football would not be the same anymore, very sad but true.

Comment

If and it's a big f...ing if, the signs paid off and we finished top 10 or 8 then the "too much money in the Prem" argument would not be spouted

Comment

I was following the match thread on f365 forum.

You can imagine the slating both sides were getting from the neutrals.

Deservedly so, it was an appalling game of football from two appalling football teams.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                              If and it's a big f...ing if, the signs paid off and we finished top 10 or 8 then the "too much money in the Prem" argument would not be spouted
                              I hate to admit it but I thought it could be a possibility with all of our summer signings, how delusional I was!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                              X