No announcement yet.

QPR v Wigan ***Match Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ifs buts why nots maybes......over 38 games we just aint been good enough....table cant lie!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
      This Premier League experience wasn't much fun if I'm honest, next season should be easier on the stress level!
      I'm too long in the tooth to be feeling the way I am, pig fu*King sick, with the Faurlin saga and these last 2 seasons, got to agree, been stressful supporting the r's
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        lol ...you mean our "key" player Park that cant even get a game? leave it out
        what the f is wrong with you, stop moaning like a b every time Park names comes up. I never said he was a key player and I never suggested he should start every game. What is wrong with suggesting to play with the same team members that have been winning rather than those that have been loosing.

Comment

• Originally posted by madara View Post
          what the f is wrong with you, stop moaning like a b every time Park names comes up. I never said he was a key player and I never suggested he should start every game. What is wrong with suggesting to play with the same team members that have been winning rather than those that have been loosing.
          To be fair, we won those two games he was playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            I'm too long in the tooth to be feeling the way I am, pig fu*King sick, with the Faurlin saga and these last 2 seasons, got to agree, been stressful supporting the r's
            This is the 3rd relegation I have dealt with since I became a fan and they don't get any easier though!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

• I'm just sick we are loosing games we could have won. Today and last week especially.

Comment

• just cant give away free kicks like that when playing overtime......get men behind the ball and just kick the ball away pure and simple. But it is lucky for wigan because we fully controlled that second half with only 10 men. Too bad we did not have HR in the summer and specially the new boys Samba, Remy and Townsend....really look like scoring when the latter 2 are playing. Samba can only get even better than he has been so far.
                But it is nice to watch us play as you know we can score goals now. Too bad we had such a bad 1st half season. Now it is even more simple - win last 6 or relegate or at least 5 wins and a draw. Not possible but we had our chances and we did not take them - today we just did not have the luck in the end. The 2 points you can blame mr. Zamora for.....not Bosingwa he was only 1 or at least 5 players giving away free kicks in very dangerous areas.

Comment

• Goodnight vienna.

Comment

• Originally posted by madara View Post
                    You was posting before the Fulham game how Park was our key player and you had the stats to back it up..hasnt got a game since. Then you suggest after the match today that we should have stuck with Park. I am suggesting that you are a Park fanboy with no commitment to QPR as a team. You dont like it? too ****ing bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      You was posting before the Fulham game how Park was our key player and you had the stats to back it up..hasnt got a game since. Then you suggest after the match today that we should have stuck with Park. I am suggesting that you are a Park fanboy with no commitment to QPR as a team. You dont like it? too ****ing bad.
                      lol I was comparing the number of key passes........ as well as number of assist.. park and taarabt were high on both that doesn't make them key players.. don't get me wrong and jump on my back.

No, I said I think he should have come on instead of mackie, never said he should start........ why so negative why so serious

there are different types of fans and if you don't like some of them there is no need to be so bitter, just mind your own business

Comment

• I would have accepted a point when Z got sent off but to lose all 3 the way we did is sickening. I don't blame Mbia, I blame Adel, but I also blame whoever decides which players go in the wall? Why was Mackie brought on for Remy? If HR wanted to make a sub the obvious choice would be Park for Remy, or Haim for Remy; push Adel up top and defend for your lives.

What a horrible day.

Comment

• If only we played like that all season.

Comment

• Should have won or at least picked up more points from the last 3 games. Typical QPR

Comment

Working...
                            X