QPR v Wigan ***Match Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gator View Post
    As I said earlier this team has some of the most idiotic footballers ever compiled into one side, those last 2 free kicks we conceded were criminal, no wonder we've won only 4 times all year!
    My sentiments aswell. Good riddance to a few of them, I say.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      Nothing to do with bad luck today...Zamora was nailed on red card and giving away blatant free kicks around the box ultimately ends in a goal. Boswinga and Mibia are ****less twunts for silly fouls in the last 5 mins.
      This. Naive to blame bad luck.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Yeah but come on!.... Remy hit the post! I've seen it so many times this season, it is a fact that we have suffered from a lot of bad luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
          Tarrabt does what he does best turns away from the ball when it's near his head
          Excatly!!
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• all in all being gutted at only drawing with ten men for 75mins the lads have ultimately proven just quite not good enough this season...hopefully we will learn the lessons and come back stronger n wiser!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
              Yeah but come on!.... Remy hit the post! I've seen it so many times this season, it is a fact that we have suffered from a lot of bad luck.
              Luck has nowt to do with us going down. Look no further than the way the
              club is run.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

• This Premier League experience wasn't much fun if I'm honest, next season should be easier on the stress level!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                  Luck has nowt to do with us going down. Look no further than the way the
                  club is run.
                  Fully agree silver, last summer was a shambles

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                    As I said earlier this team has some of the most idiotic footballers ever compiled into one side, those last 2 free kicks we conceded were criminal, no wonder we've won only 4 times all year!
                    Literally my thoughts exactly, it's actually incredible how ****ing stupid they are. Well at least we don't have false hope now I guess, game over.
                    "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

• I just think QPR are cursed somewhere or another...

Maybe that old gypsey site has something to do with it?

Comment

• Defensive mistakes (mostly individual) have cost us a lot of points this season.

Today, I don't know what Zamora was thinking and then when we were 1 up, we were attacking, and also giving away possesion wtf? Keep the ball ffs

Comment

• why is mackie getting more gametime? should stick with the team that is winning.......... in this case park.. if not, ben haim would be a good defensive substitution for remy

Comment

• It´s very annoying that Wigan got that point in the end. If I have to decide which teams I want to go down with us() I would suggest Wigan and Reading.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                              Yeah but come on!.... Remy hit the post! I've seen it so many times this season, it is a fact that we have suffered from a lot of bad luck.
                              ??? hitting the post isnt bad luck...just poor aim.

Comment

• Originally posted by madara View Post
                                why is mackie getting more gametime? should stick with the team that is winning.......... in this case park.. if not, ben haim would be a good defensive substitution for remy
                                lol ...you mean our "key" player Park that cant even get a game? leave it out

Comment

Working...
                                X