Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madara View Post
    Bon has a split personality
    HAHA EXACTLY what I wanted to answer him. First he came here to this forum so high about PARK ! he made him look maradona ! then he slaughter him down after some games! then upper him now to be a compatriot! then same with taarabt,cesar derry hoilet and others. looking some attention poor korean! be careful from the north wind hahaha ! it might had affected your brain system dear bonnnnnnnnn.

Comment

• Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
      HAHA EXACTLY what I wanted to answer him. First he came here to this forum so high about PARK ! he made him look maradona ! then he slaughter him down after some games! then upper him now to be a compatriot! then same with taarabt,cesar derry hoilet and others. looking some attention poor korean! be careful from the north wind hahaha ! it might had affected your brain system dear bonnnnnnnnn.
      wrong target mate

chill down and lets hope for a miracle

Comment

• Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
        I don't want to draw attention. I want to be of help to our forum members

Comment

• Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
          PARK IN thats the only solution
          Cruel, tasteless joke I hope?
          "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

• that was closee...

Comment

• we have a curse on us,must have .that is all
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
                Cruel, tasteless joke I hope?
                I was gonna say that b4 Zamora got sent off. I was gonna say Why Zamora starts?

Comment

• Half time

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    we have a curse on us...
                    The restless (or should I say - restful) spirit of Mark Hughes haunts the corridors of Loftus Road...
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Townsend looking fine today. hope he makes sth with Remy today

Comment

• Harry's gotta bring Taarabt on i think

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                          The restless (or should I say - restful) spirit of Mark Hughes haunts the corridors of Loftus Road...
                          I hate that man.... should have been sacked long ago.

Comment

• this league/its organisation/bias towards the big clubs/shocking officials /non saturday at three kick off times and over paid/hyped premadonnas sickens me....id rather the championship than watching this s hite!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Harry's gotta bring Taarabt on i think
                              he is now the only hope. neither his fan am I nor his huge anti but he is the only dribbler we have who can shoot from range

Comment

• A spirited display with 10 men if nothing else but like many on here I'm , sure I'm just waiting for the inevetable!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X