Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

todays match thread..............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Did we pick up any injuries

    Comment


    • #92
      not sure wests but matty pull a hamstring after he dropped his hot dog!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        not sure wests but matty pull a hamstring after he dropped his hot dog!!!
        A sacrifice I was willing to make to enforce the "3 second rule".
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          A sacrifice I was willing to make to enforce the "3 second rule".
          That's how it takes you to knock one out,is that what you were getting at Matty ?

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
            That's how it takes you to knock one out,is that what you were getting at Matty ?
            Your words, not mine :shy:
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

            Comment


            • #96
              damn, I missed the match....any highlights

              Comment

              Working...
              X