Meet and drink in memory of Ben Harrington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will be there.

Plus will have tickets for a celebration of Bens life for the 21st September, where friends and family will be attending on the 21st September
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

In the Horse Paul?
      http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

Comment

Originally posted by Essexsteve View Post
        In the Horse Paul?
        The Bull in westfield mate

Comment

What's best entrance of Westfield to use to get in this gaffe

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
            What's best entrance of Westfield to use to get in this gaffe
            Not been there before mate (Pub that is, not the shopping centre itself) so not to familiar with the place.

Comment

Same as that northolt and Westfield is a barsteward to get lost in

Comment

Either take escalator up from the side that is on wood lane and then you walk straight with restaurants on your left. Pub is on the right, 2-3 minutes walk I reckon. If coming from central line/overground, just follow crowd round and then again head straight and its on left, again 2-3 minutes.

Comment

Im heading up on me todd for a drink in The Bull. Meeting my pals on the green about half 1 but I'll be in the Bull just after 12 - anybody that seems a proper handsome fella feel free to come say hello.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Im heading up on me todd for a drink in The Bull. Meeting my pals on the green about half 1 but I'll be in the Bull just after 12 - anybody that seems a proper handsome fella feel free to come say hello.
                    Be good to meet up mate as I will be there about 12.20 I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      Be good to meet up mate as I will be there about 12.20 I reckon
                      OK mate Ill hopefully see ya then .
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                      X