No announcement yet.

RIP - Very Sad News (BennyBoyRs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking news. Met Ben a few times and had a beer with him in the White Horse, really nice lad, loved his Rangers.

RIP Mate
    Last edited by Bigdave; 01-09-2012, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      I found video we did for this site, a good few years ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdcVoDoHAuc
      RIP Ben he was a topman and Complete Rangers Nut! you Two were like a double act mate,when I bumped into one of you at Rangers the other one was usually in tow!,my deepest Condolences to his Family and Friends at this difficult time...MD up to his usual tricks in that vid has helped put smile back on my face.
      http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

Comment

• RIP Ben.

Did not know him personally but enjoyed his posting.

Comment

• Raising a to you brother, in no doubt you would be just as excited as the rest of us for kick off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rollercoaster Ranger View Post
            I knew Ben through work. I was flagged down this afternoon by another former work colleague who gave me this tragic news. He told me that Ben was involved in a tragic motorbike or moped accident on holiday in Thailand.
            Seen loads of these accidents out there.Have to be so careful on bikes there.Don't ride there anymore but use the motorbike taxi's.

Too many people get caught up in the holiday spirit and get too carefree.

Comment

• tragic news and in shock to hear of him passing away.Met Ben a few years ago and the man was full of life.Enjoyed his company and football banter.He was a true QPR fan and will be sadly missed by all that knew him.Rest In Peace BEN.

Comment

• ben harrington rest in peace

ben i mever knew you, but everybody says you were the most generous man,we are so sad to lose yet another great supporter

rest in peace and god bless you
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Funny bloke, think he sat in X block loved giving the away supporters loads.

RIP Ben.

Comment

• Been to loftus road today with a rememberance card which i left at the reception with the lady working there.Never saw any flowers/cards left there in Bens memory.

REST IN PEACE BEN.

Comment

• Nice touch Hammer, much respect.

Comment

• you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Never met the Guy but R.I.P. Sad news.

Comment

• RIP Bennyboy

Comment

• RIP Ben

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                              RIP Bennyboy
                              RIP Ben.

Did not know you personally but enjoyed your postings. Very sad.

Comment

• I was thinking about Ben today, I’ve no idea why but this one story popped into my head. As I said previously in this thread, I knew him outside of QPR as well; he was an IT salesman and I wrote and maintained the computer programme that his company used for a number of years and I used to go in to see them on a very regular basis. A group of us generally went out for a pint or two at lunchtime, often on the short walk we’d break off from the others and discuss the latest “going-ons” at QPR, he was always better informed than me. I particularly remember his excitement when this forum was formed and his excitement in showing it to me, you guys all gave him a lot of pleasure. On this particular occasion I was on my way up to the bar and he stopped me and said ”No mate, you’re always at the bar, I’ll get these and then make one of those spongers get the next round”. That, to me, was typical Ben. To call him a thoroughly decent bloke is far too understated but I don’t know a better word, but as well as being great company for a lads night out, he was also thoughtful, kind and above all else generous. It is still dawning on me how much I miss him. What those who were closer to him are going through I cannot begin to guess, there is scant comfort in the knowledge that we were lucky to know him. RIP mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X