Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mellowhoop
    replied
    Always sorting his mates out for tickets..sold him my spare st last year a few times.. Such a top honesty guy.. I'm truly shocked. Even only meeting him a few times.

We've lost a very honourable qpr family member.

RIP benny.

Leave a comment:

• californiahoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
    Devestated. Ben was as rangers as you could get. FAntastic guy, funny, generous, handsome (in his very own words)
    Away days for us: called Ric up for best train deals, me or Benny booked train tickets and a 4 pac of Red stripe, and we'd be off.

Words cant describe how I feel right now.

Ben you'll be missed more than you know, R.I.P mate your away day pal and good friend. Jeff.
    Can you tell me if he had a sister called Ann?

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    RIP BennyboyRs.... thoughts are with his family and friends

Leave a comment:

• Jeffro
    replied
    Devestated. Ben was as rangers as you could get. FAntastic guy, funny, generous, handsome (in his very own words)
    Away days for us: called Ric up for best train deals, me or Benny booked train tickets and a 4 pac of Red stripe, and we'd be off.

Words cant describe how I feel right now.

Ben you'll be missed more than you know, R.I.P mate your away day pal and good friend. Jeff.

Leave a comment:

• supahoopsaaa
    replied
    Terrible and really sad to hear that. Having posted on here for a few years before re joinging I had a fair few discussions woth him and he seemed a good lad and a proper ranger. Condolences and thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Leave a comment:

• march56
    replied
    really shocked and saddened to hear this. r.i.p benny
    how did this happen pete?

Leave a comment:

• IsleworthRanger
    replied
    I know when some people die kind words are always said of course but in Bens case they really are deserved

He was such great company and a QPR fanatic as well and the news has really hit me for six

Leave a comment:

• bushcelt1
    replied
    what a total shock. had the pleasure of meeting benny a couple of times in the white horse and as has already been said he was a top fella. great poster who will be sadly missed. rest in peace mate. condolences to his family.

Leave a comment:

• vblockranger
    replied
    sad sad news R.I.P.

Leave a comment:

• spank the monkey
    replied
    sad news

Leave a comment:

• Factamondo
    replied
    im truely shocked...didnt know him personally but on here a top lad and poster.....thoughts with his family at this terrible time.........r.i.p 'benny'....never forgotten!

Leave a comment:

• Rsonist
    replied
    Shocking... just dreadful. RIP and sincere condolences to his family and friends. Always really enjoyed his posts on here.

Leave a comment:

• MiddletonRanger
    replied
    Also didnt know him personally but this is terrible news.....RIP Ben

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied
    Only known Benny in a short space of time but what a top top lad. In total shock on seeing this thread, R.I.P brother

Leave a comment:

• SammyKojoe
    replied
    Awful and tragic news.

RIP. Thoughts are with his family.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X