RIP - Very Sad News (BennyBoyRs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingsleyloftus View Post
    He gave it to you instead of me! Ben said this to me "sorry mate already gave it to someone who asked first i cant go back on my word" sums him up.

Your so right I offered him the money about 5 times and he wouldn't take it

Comment

not long been up after night shifts and saw this news, ben was on facebook a few days back, buzzing for his trip..and to read this terrible news....i am shocked. another young life ripped from us.
      RIP.

Comment

Very sad.

Thoughts with those close to him.

Comment

About 2 or 3 days ago, I was thinking of posters who no longer post on here and BennyBoy was the 1st name that sprang to mind.

Never knew him personally, but sad to read about his untimely passing.

RIP BennyBoy

Comment

Sorry to hear of this terrible loss, he seemed like a really passionate fan and his posts here were always entertaining. RIP.

Comment

RIP. His knowledge of the game was second to none. RIP Benny.
              My condolences goes to his family and friends.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Meet him coming back from WBA last season.Terrible news. I always had him down as a bit of a nutter. Was I wrong about this?

Not that it matters now of course. RIP.

Comment

Awww this is such shocking and devastating news. Ben helped me out with a couple of tickets for Bristol City 4 years ago (in fact that game was 30th August) and was a top top lad. Devastating for his nearest and dearest. And such fab banter with him on here too. RIP sweetheart ###

Comment

Sad sad tragic news, far too young RIP Bennyboy.

Comment

• Hi Everyone

Im Luke, Bens youngest brother, i just want to say thank you for all of the messages he would love this. He will be strongly missed by family and friends. its been hard to accept the fact hes now gone. i know he had many of friends on this site and will be hard to say good bye.

RIP Ben you truly are one of a kind x

Comment

• Can't begin to imagine how you're feeling mate but hope in some way all the words and love shown for your brother can give you some sort of comfort, he was a well liked lad always full of smiles and quick banter. Absolutely gutted about the news and wish you and your family all the best x

Comment

• Originally posted by lukeyboy View Post
                          Hi Everyone

Im Luke, Bens youngest brother, i just want to say thank you for all of the messages he would love this. He will be strongly missed by family and friends. its been hard to accept the fact hes now gone. i know he had many of friends on this site and will be hard to say good bye.

RIP Ben you truly are one of a kind x
                          Never met your brother but i'd imagine he would be giving your post a real thumbs up with the clear courage you're showing. However I do remember him well as I am an old school poster of this site and I could always tell he thought the world of his family, also had a cracking sense of humor.

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            I found video we did for this site, a good few years ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdcVoDoHAuc
                            Pete is there anyway you can dig out the video we done on way back from villa in the toilet on the coach. No rush mate just be nice to have a watch

Comment

• Thoughts are with you and the rest of the family at this difficult time Luke.

Comment

• ive been away for a week, just logged on and am absolutley choked reading this. used to love a good debate with ben about the likes of Blackstock and co. RIP Ben, you will be sorely missed
                                Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Working...
                                X