Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lymehoop
    replied
    RIP Ben, did'nt know you but obvious by the touching comments you was well thought of and loved, God Bless

Leave a comment:

• Rollercoaster Ranger
    replied
    I knew Ben through work. I was flagged down this afternoon by another former work colleague who gave me this tragic news. He told me that Ben was involved in a tragic motorbike or moped accident on holiday in Thailand. The guy was in tears and had been all day. Ben was one of the most genuine blokes you could ever wish to meet. RIP mate

On and on the rain will fall
    Like tears from a star like tears from a star
    On and on the rain will say
    How fragile we are how fragile we are

Leave a comment:

• qprjim
    replied
    ive been away for a week, just logged on and am absolutley choked reading this. used to love a good debate with ben about the likes of Blackstock and co. RIP Ben, you will be sorely missed

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied
    Thoughts are with you and the rest of the family at this difficult time Luke.

Leave a comment:

• qblockoompah
    replied
    Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    I found video we did for this site, a good few years ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdcVoDoHAuc
    Pete is there anyway you can dig out the video we done on way back from villa in the toilet on the coach. No rush mate just be nice to have a watch

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by lukeyboy View Post
    Hi Everyone

Im Luke, Bens youngest brother, i just want to say thank you for all of the messages he would love this. He will be strongly missed by family and friends. its been hard to accept the fact hes now gone. i know he had many of friends on this site and will be hard to say good bye.

RIP Ben you truly are one of a kind x
    Never met your brother but i'd imagine he would be giving your post a real thumbs up with the clear courage you're showing. However I do remember him well as I am an old school poster of this site and I could always tell he thought the world of his family, also had a cracking sense of humor.

Leave a comment:

• qblockoompah
    replied
    Can't begin to imagine how you're feeling mate but hope in some way all the words and love shown for your brother can give you some sort of comfort, he was a well liked lad always full of smiles and quick banter. Absolutely gutted about the news and wish you and your family all the best x

Leave a comment:

• lukeyboy
    replied
    Hi Everyone

Im Luke, Bens youngest brother, i just want to say thank you for all of the messages he would love this. He will be strongly missed by family and friends. its been hard to accept the fact hes now gone. i know he had many of friends on this site and will be hard to say good bye.

RIP Ben you truly are one of a kind x

Leave a comment:

• Kit
    replied
    Sad sad tragic news, far too young RIP Bennyboy.

Leave a comment:

• Tracy
    replied
    Awww this is such shocking and devastating news. Ben helped me out with a couple of tickets for Bristol City 4 years ago (in fact that game was 30th August) and was a top top lad. Devastating for his nearest and dearest. And such fab banter with him on here too. RIP sweetheart ###

Leave a comment:

• JJB
    replied
    Meet him coming back from WBA last season.Terrible news. I always had him down as a bit of a nutter. Was I wrong about this?

Not that it matters now of course. RIP.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    RIP. His knowledge of the game was second to none. RIP Benny.
    My condolences goes to his family and friends.

Leave a comment:

• wicksta
    replied
    Sorry to hear of this terrible loss, he seemed like a really passionate fan and his posts here were always entertaining. RIP.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    About 2 or 3 days ago, I was thinking of posters who no longer post on here and BennyBoy was the 1st name that sprang to mind.

Never knew him personally, but sad to read about his untimely passing.

RIP BennyBoy

Leave a comment:

• hal9thou
    replied
    Very sad.

Thoughts with those close to him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X