X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essexsteve
    replied
    Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    I found video we did for this site, a good few years ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdcVoDoHAuc
    RIP Ben he was a topman and Complete Rangers Nut! you Two were like a double act mate,when I bumped into one of you at Rangers the other one was usually in tow!,my deepest Condolences to his Family and Friends at this difficult time...MD up to his usual tricks in that vid has helped put smile back on my face.

Leave a comment:

• Bigdave
    replied
    Shocking news. Met Ben a few times and had a beer with him in the White Horse, really nice lad, loved his Rangers.

RIP Mate
    Last edited by Bigdave; 01-09-2012, 02:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• HammersmithR
    replied
    Have just got back from holiday and heard this terrible news when I was away. Was in total shock. An absolute top bloke who was Rangers through and through. He was as loyal as any of us and loved nothing but an away day with Rangers. He was so pleased to see us back in the big time and to think he won't be seeing the Rangers anymore is gonna be tough. Thoughts with his brother and the rest of his family.

RIP mate. Will always be in our thoughts.

HammersmithR

Leave a comment:

• TBLOCKRANGER
    replied
    R.I.P.

Leave a comment:

• MrSwakeley
    replied
    What horrible, horrible news. A genuinely funny and nice man.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet pimple
    replied
    Although i no longer post on here, i would like to say RIP to Benny.
    Loved reading the lads excellent post's and he will be missed by many.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Rest in Peace Ben......God Bless

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    So So sad to lose one of us...RIP Benny.

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    RIP Ben

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    never knew u but u were one of us R.I.P x

Leave a comment:

• Connell10
    replied
    R.I.P ben, you were a top poster and a true r,s fan!

Leave a comment:

• Inspired by Fred
    replied
    I have been a long time reader of this board. I did not know Ben but always enjoyed reading his contributions and just wished to pass on my condolences to his family.

RIP mate

Leave a comment:

• Kristina-qpr
    replied
    Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    I received the devastating news that one of my best QPR friends and someone who was a regular on this site, Ben Harrington has died on holiday. (bennyboyr''s). I spent many away days with him and will never forget the laughs we had. The day we made up the Buzsacky song was a great day plus the matchdays up in the qblock> More than that he was a honest, caring person who would say what he felt. Obviously its too early regards funeral arrangements but i will keep people posted.

He will be missed by friends and family. Too young to pass away.

RIP
    RIP Benny! You will be missed ###

Leave a comment:

• 80sCasual
    replied
    RIP BennyBoy.

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    shocking,see it when pete first posted it this morning.never met Benny but a top poster on here even if he was a ginge.Still if you have to go Thailand is not a bad place to leave the world.Thoughts to all who knew him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X