• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neil roberts rest in peace

made of sugar and spice
    and alll things nice
    smoking cigerarettes and eating junk food he payed a terrible price
    how can it be that we lose such a wonderfull man and yet be surrounded by mice

well sometimes fate and destiny
    will always be one massive mystery
    this man would give a common tramp his last penny
    with the knowledge,that he had indeed not any

his heart was ten times the size of normality,and he wore it on his sleave
    he would find a complete stranger and make him believe
    he never hated
    but when rangers won how he was elated

i saw him three months before he died
    he said something to me that when i got home ,i couldnt help it i cried
    he said ol mate its over i aint gonna to make it
    i looked at him with amazement,he was steeley eyed and looked so fit

but he said from, heaven im going to look after my mum,and my little boy
    and my two beautiful daughters,they've brought me so much joy
    ill look down from the sky at my mrs shes so delectable
    tell joe hylton and cathy,i love them so much ,they are beautiful

losing so many friends is so very hard,in the sky ill become a magical lucky star
    i so much want to live,i so much want to see my qpr
    but i cant make it, i know i cant,but ill tell you something that is black and white
    i may be dead but im going knowhere,ill come back and make sure my family are alright
    Last edited by qprted; 25-02-2011, 01:02 PM.
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

posting

neil......ill love you forever ive never known any body like you before you are such a lovely person and in my heart you live forever
    Last edited by qprted; 25-02-2011, 12:01 PM.

More...

Comment

well

well beautiful man,you will be happy to know that we are on fine form,ansd if we can go up i really think we could take a cup next season so i love you geezer,missing you very badly

More...

Comment

ONE

One beautiful red rose i send you today,you beautiful man
        i so much wished you were still here ill cope as best as i can
        next season i think we will win the fa cup lets see i im right
        im going to take a felt tip pen and at wembley i will write
        REMEMBERING NEIL ROBERTS GONE BUT A MAN ILL NEVER FORGET
        HE GOES DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE NICEST MAN IVE EVER MET
        Last edited by qprted; 26-03-2011, 02:40 PM.

More...

Comment

Hi all, I am neils daughter Hayley.
          I am going to be running the race for life in memory of my dad on June 26th and would really appreciate it if you could all sponsor me on behalf of my dad.

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/hayleyroberts1006

many thnks, Hayley xx

Comment

Hallo,
            This is Neil Roberts's mum.
            I just wanted to thank the QPR members who came to the Man on the Run event on Sunday in Herne Bay.
            Jo Hylton, Dave Robinson and the others whose names I don't know.
            Thank you so much for taking the time to come all this way to run in the race in memory of Neil.
            There were nearly twice as many men running this year, so perhaps Neil and Becky did make a difference with all their efforts to publicise this event.
            I really appreciate you all as I know there must have been other members who have died besides Neil and I feel a bit guilty that he seems to be getting all the attention.
            I am sorry that I didn't get to say goodbye to you at the pub afterwards, but I left to go somewhere else while you were at the cemetery.
            Anyway, many thanks again for all your support during Neil's illness and afterwards.
            I hope some of you get to read this as I don't know if I am in the right section! Comes of getting old.
            Pat

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm View Post
              Hallo,
              This is Neil Roberts's mum.
              I just wanted to thank the QPR members who came to the Man on the Run event on Sunday in Herne Bay.
              Jo Hylton, Dave Robinson and the others whose names I don't know.
              Thank you so much for taking the time to come all this way to run in the race in memory of Neil.
              There were nearly twice as many men running this year, so perhaps Neil and Becky did make a difference with all their efforts to publicise this event.
              I really appreciate you all as I know there must have been other members who have died besides Neil and I feel a bit guilty that he seems to be getting all the attention.
              I am sorry that I didn't get to say goodbye to you at the pub afterwards, but I left to go somewhere else while you were at the cemetery.
              Anyway, many thanks again for all your support during Neil's illness and afterwards.
              I hope some of you get to read this as I don't know if I am in the right section! Comes of getting old.
              Pat
              Thanks for that Pat.... It was lovely to see you again, and our pleasure to run in the race. Obviously we'd rather have had Neil running beside us..... still, we had him in our hearts!
              I'll definitely be coming down to Herne Bay again next year to represent the QPR fanbase with Dave Robinson and Justin Stone, we thoroughly enjoyed taking part - For next years event we hope to recruit a few more QPR fans, I know we shall be far more organised and most probably get the event publicised in the last QPR match day programme of the season which should boost the Rangers turnout for Neil, plus as usual 'Man On The Run' will be publicised on this web-site!
              You have a really special family Pat, so much love for Neil as so many of the family turned out for Neil - Your local radio station also deserves a mention for speaking so highly of Neil and all the other people who've been lost to illness.
              On behalf of myself Dave and Justin, take care Pat, say hello and well done to Neville for his part in running for Neil.... It was good to the the smiles on the faces of The Roberts Family, and for us all to remember Neil ###
              Last edited by JoeHylton; 16-06-2011, 03:45 PM.
              R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
              Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

Comment

Working...
              X