Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Harold. Thanks for big Dan.

Comment

Many Thanks for helping the club in its hour of need.

Condolences to Harold's family at this time.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

rip Mr Winton.....you had more love for our club in you little finger than the current regime....God Bless and sleep easy ....

Comment

very sad news.
          a true qpr fan who helped qprfc out when we were skint, he arranged for ****tu and doudou deals.
          RIP.

Comment

RIP

True Rs legend and as much a part of the club's history as anyone who has worn blue and white hoops

Comment

Sad news RIP

Comment

R.I.P. Harold Winton
                A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                  Sums up our club that there is nothing on the official website. This guy and his family helped us at our lowest ebb. Unlike someone like Paladini, these people are proper Rangers and people you can trust. They wanted what was best for QPR and they put their money where their mouth was and backed Holloway in his quest to sign ****tu. The current board have no interest in our past.

I really hope the club can do something, but I doubt it. They can't even get 2 players that they promised to turn up at the club shop for a couple of hours.

RIP Harold, and condolences to the family, especially Alex and Matt.

True QPR family.

Then, Now & Always.

There is a minutes silence tonight as stated on the official.....RIP

Comment

I was really sad to hear this news last night when we got to the studio; it was Brian who broke the news to us.

I was lucky enough to have spoken to Harold on more than one occasion and I can tell you now he was one real gentleman, it was also Harold who got me a signed QPR shirt which his son Alex got for me and I still have today, he also offered for me to go watch a game with him in his box and wish I had now done so.

Although I'm really sad and upset right now but I have something that will remind me of Harold and his family for a life time.

He was Mr QPR and will always be for me, I was not going to attend today but to pay my respects I will be going tonight for the minutes silence and now feel confident that we can get this win.

Condolences to all the Winton family at this time.

RIP Harold.

Comment

Very sad news. Rangers through and through.

Sincere condolences to all the family.

Comment

When I found out this very sad news, I phoned Harolds son Matt. We spoke for about 5 minutes. I told Matt how much the QPR fanbase felt about his father and that we'd never forget how Harold had helped the club out during the very hard times.

Back in 1967 when QPR won the League Cup, Jim Gregory didn't have an after match venue for the team and their familys to celebrate the win. Don't know if Gregory thought we were going to win the trophy or not. Harold Winton did, and duly pre-booked and paid for either the Royal Lancaster Hotel in Bayswater, or the Royal Garden Hotel in Kensington, so that everyone at QPR could celebrate our historic win.

God bless you Harold. a true gentleman and a more decent person you couldn't find anywhere .... Rest In Peace my friend.
                        R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
                        Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

Comment

R.I.P , QPR legend for all the right reasons . every fan of the rangers should be gratefull for what the man did . god rest.

Comment

RIP Harold
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                            X