Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ray Wilkins RIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by qpr
    Mr Chelsea
    Oh dear. Get things in perspective. Come on Ray - really hope you win this one.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      And all them ??

      Michael Mancienne, Scott Sinclair, Ben Sahar, Jimmy Smith, Paul Parker, Paul Furlong, Mark Stein, Gavin Peacock, Clive Allen, Vinnie Jones, Clive Wilson, Roy Wegerle, Nigel Spackman, Mike Fillery, Tommy Langley, Alan Mayes, Gary Chivers, Clive Walker, Steve Wicks, Ray Wilkins, Mark Falco, Terry Venables, John Hollins, Barry Bridges, Allan Harris, Michael Pinner, Ian Watson, John O`Rourke, Andy Malcolm, Sylvan Anderton, Derek Gibbs, John Mortimore

      and Dave Sexton ?
      Dave Webb and Clive Walker.....

      Comment


      • #63
        hope he gets better

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          And all them ??

          Michael Mancienne, Scott Sinclair, Ben Sahar, Jimmy Smith, Paul Parker, Paul Furlong, Mark Stein, Gavin Peacock, Clive Allen, Vinnie Jones, Clive Wilson, Roy Wegerle, Nigel Spackman, Mike Fillery, Tommy Langley, Alan Mayes, Gary Chivers, Clive Walker, Steve Wicks, Ray Wilkins, Mark Falco, Terry Venables, John Hollins, Barry Bridges, Allan Harris, Michael Pinner, Ian Watson, John O`Rourke, Andy Malcolm, Sylvan Anderton, Derek Gibbs, John Mortimore

          and Dave Sexton ?
          John spencer
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

          Comment


          • #65
            Heard a while ago that he had a few erm problems which may or may not have precipitated ill health. And he will always remain the master of the sideways pass and commander in chief of the slow build up.

            Fester is a bit of a ledge, Chelsea went through a very lean spell when he was ousted from the coaching staff. Thoughts are with him and his nearest and dearest.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Hope he pulls through. One of my favourite players growing up.
              Same as you ginge!.. 1 of my favourite players and a big big part of the team I first grew up watching.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Nick View Post
                Same as you ginge!.. 1 of my favourite players and a big big part of the team I first grew up watching.
                if you were ever in the lower loft back in those days, when defending a corner, Ray would often take up the front or back post positions.

                while waiting for the corners to be delivered, he'd always have a bit of banter with us behind the goal. a thumbs up, a wink or a smile, and on 1 occasion, "shouted sing up boys"


                really hope he pulls through.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                Comment


                • #68
                  Saw too much of him at Chelsea to have a soft spot for him with us. I wish him a strong recovery.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    I think we all appreciate that things are pretty bad with Butch. Fair to say I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed he comes out the other end of this .

                    I know for sure no one really wished bad on the man - he was a great player for us and whatever happened when he took the reigns is irrelevant right now.

                    K'Mac, don't worry mate, no one believes any of the fluff and nonsense is for real
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Might have been Chelsea but nobody can deny as a player he gave great service to the clubs he played for ! And by God could we have done with his capaincey over the last 3 years

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Safe to say too that it was Ray who guided Sir Les to the heights he hit. Without his and Gerry’s influence I think Les would have been a wasted talent but fortunately both were able to get him on track after a couple of failed loans.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Is he better today? Nothing in the papers here in Norway.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Get better soon Ray Ray super Ray

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              if you were ever in the lower loft back in those days, when defending a corner, Ray would often take up the front or back post positions.

                              while waiting for the corners to be delivered, he'd always have a bit of banter with us behind the goal. a thumbs up, a wink or a smile, and on 1 occasion, "shouted sing up boys"


                              really hope he pulls through.
                              Thing that always sticks with me Hits, is the sort of matey vibe you had with the players back then. Dont know if its just cos i was a Rs fan, but always felt sort of close to the players because they cared- i know that sounds soft but its true imo.

                              Remember seeing Wilkins and Co doing a pre match warm up back in the day and A.Impey booting the ball up in the air and the ball fall straight down and hit Wilkins perfectly straight on top of his head... he obviously got a big sarcastic cheer from the fans, but always remeber him patting the top of his head saying something along the lines of, at least I got me head on it... haha, genuine couldnt give a fark about the chelski connection. Proper Rs favourite imo!!
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Hope Ray pulls through. Was a great player for us. Not so great manager but a gent all the same..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X