X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stanistheman
    replied
    RIP Ray Ray super Ray Wilkins.

He was an excellent player and his spell at QPR was amongst the happiest of times for me. He was instrumental in the good football played and scored some great goals too. His influence on other players was fantastic, especially Sir Les.

Thanks for the memories.

Leave a comment:

• Awin
    replied
    RIP Ray Ray super Ray super Ray Wilkins

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Was the heartbeat of a fantastic side and without him we would never have enjoyed the memories of Les in his pomp as Super Ray along with Gerry made him the player he turned into. Thanks for the memories and may you rest in peace.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofDonGivens
    replied
    Ray was the fulcrum of my favourite Rs side. Honestly believe that he played his football for us. I can't recall us having a better midfield than Wilkins/Barker/Impey/Sinton.
    Apart from that, he seemed like a thoroughly decent bloke. Like others, am numb with the news.
    Rest In Peace, Ray.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Norths View Post

Huge lump in throat.

Leave a comment:

• 1cliveallen
    replied
    Truly a sad day for football. Remember his brother Dean played for us too.

Leave a comment:

• Kit
    replied
    Have to say this news has left me numb today, even though was half expecting this since the weekend news broke. Class man and I truly believe his years at The Rs were quite possibly his best as a footballer, he was sublime and made that team tick. Rest in Peace Ray.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied

R.i.P.

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    ray was in my mates cab only a few months ago , he said he was really friendly and a real gent , sleep tight ray RIP

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    fantastic post by Nigel.

R.i.p sir................

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Just seen that same post from Nigel Quashie on a mates Facebook. Absolute class!

Leave a comment:

• cross it Dave
    replied
    Great post by Nigel Quashie.

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied

Leave a comment:

• East London R
    replied
    Very sad news, RIP Ray.

Leave a comment:

• Northolt_Rs
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    I'd politely request that the mods delete the early part of the thread. I'm sure those that said bad things wish they hadn't, and this thread shouldn't be about any of that rubbish.
    Amen. Today isn’t the time for digs at each other even if entirely justified. #RIPRay.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X