Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Great post by Nigel Quashie.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Just seen that same post from Nigel Quashie on a mates Facebook. Absolute class!

Comment

• fantastic post by Nigel.

R.i.p sir................
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• ray was in my mates cab only a few months ago , he said he was really friendly and a real gent , sleep tight ray RIP

Comment

• R.i.P.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Have to say this news has left me numb today, even though was half expecting this since the weekend news broke. Class man and I truly believe his years at The Rs were quite possibly his best as a footballer, he was sublime and made that team tick. Rest in Peace Ray.

Comment

• Truly a sad day for football. Remember his brother Dean played for us too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post

Huge lump in throat.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Ray was the fulcrum of my favourite Rs side. Honestly believe that he played his football for us. I can't recall us having a better midfield than Wilkins/Barker/Impey/Sinton.
                      Apart from that, he seemed like a thoroughly decent bloke. Like others, am numb with the news.
                      Rest In Peace, Ray.

Comment

• Was the heartbeat of a fantastic side and without him we would never have enjoyed the memories of Les in his pomp as Super Ray along with Gerry made him the player he turned into. Thanks for the memories and may you rest in peace.

Comment

• RIP Ray Ray super Ray super Ray Wilkins

Comment

• RIP Ray Ray super Ray Wilkins.

He was an excellent player and his spell at QPR was amongst the happiest of times for me. He was instrumental in the good football played and scored some great goals too. His influence on other players was fantastic, especially Sir Les.

Thanks for the memories.

Comment

• I met him once before a QPR game,I found him to be a complete gent,he was a wonderful player,a great leader on the field and a terrible loss to the football loving world,RIP butch

Comment

• Ollie on Ray

https://talksport.com/football/he-wa...r-qpr-teammate

Comment

Working...
                                X