Just back and all I know is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back and all I know is

If we had had Arry from the start of the season, or even 6 games ago we would have 15 points or more.

Today whatever anyone says the team were unlucky not to win,their keeper made some great saves and the thickness of the post and bar prevented 2 goals.

It is very easy to turn on certain players and maybe they deserve it,however SWP and Bosingwa today had fairly decent games,losing both of our powerhouse midfield players was a massive blow,with both on the pitch I believe we would have won.

We are woefully short upfront as we all know,Cisse being dropped was a surprise even though he is one lazy *******,however he can turn the game in a second,imagine how many times he would have been offside today,maybe even topping Mackie.

Onwards and upwards and there is still plenty left to play for,this league is full of crap teams and Villa are certainly one of them.

I agree - I think I watched a different second half to most on here. We had some mistakes and our players do all look like they have a mistake in them, but I thought we dominated for longt spells 2nd half and were unlucky.

We don't have enough movement off the ball, but some threads are slating every player which is just an emotional reaction IMHO.

I don't agree about SWP though - I thought he was hiding from the game.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post

I don't agree about SWP though - I thought he was hiding from the game.
      I agree about the lack of movement,don't get me wrong about SWP, he has still been a massive let down but could/should have scored 2 goals.

Comment

As i said on some other threads today.You can see the improvment under Harry already.We look more solid,playing more as a unit instead of individuals.Still let some silly goals in and shy up top but Rome wernt built in a day.We are on a unbeaten run now although a small one but the foundations are there and with some good Harry wheeling and dealng in Jan we will push on and a little upwards.
        Last edited by Gtleighsr3; 01-12-2012, 09:40 PM.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

P!ssed all over them and had great chances to secure the points. When your down on luck your really down on luck. I'm very positive we can achieve the great escape. Only worry is no goal scorers in the side.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            P!ssed all over them and had great chances to secure the points. When your down on luck your really down on luck. I'm very positive we can achieve the great escape. Only worry is no goal scorers in the side.
            Honestly believe that most people who actually attended todays game would know we deserved to win, we just need that lucky break or goalkeeping mistake,instead we get keepers who play out their skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
              Honestly believe that most people who actually attended todays game would know we deserved to win, we just need that lucky break or goalkeeping mistake,instead we get keepers who play out their skin.
              can't go into matches hoping for a lucky break or an oppo rickett to grt a result
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Can't believe we didn't win today. Swp shot was a cracker, keeper beaten all hands down. Ji Sung Park why didn't he drill it low? Just blasted it without thinking. Same for swp's first chance to be fair. More excuses but as you said everyone could see we deserved the points today.

Comment

I totally agree with all points when your down at the bottom you never get any luck every thing goes against you if we can get a win im sure our luck will change.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                    can't go into matches hoping for a lucky break or an oppo rickett to grt a result
                    I understand that,but just a few **** ups would be nice, a bit like some of the goals we have conceded this year would do.

Things like Faulin OG at Spurs,or Anton Ferdinand OG

Comment

Can't believe we didn't win today. Swp shot was a cracker, keeper beaten all hands down. Ji Sung Park why didn't he drill it low? Just blasted it without thinking. Same for swp's first chance to be fair. More excuses but as you said everyone could see we deserved the points today.
                      but we never got them , said it earlier same as 69 ,cant be bad luck all the time
                      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                        If we had had Arry from the start of the season, or even 6 games ago we would have 15 points or more.

Today whatever anyone says the team were unlucky not to win,their keeper made some great saves and the thickness of the post and bar prevented 2 goals.

It is very easy to turn on certain players and maybe they deserve it,however SWP and Bosingwa today had fairly decent games,losing both of our powerhouse midfield players was a massive blow,with both on the pitch I believe we would have won.

We are woefully short upfront as we all know,Cisse being dropped was a surprise even though he is one lazy *******,however he can turn the game in a second,imagine how many times he would have been offside today,maybe even topping Mackie.

Onwards and upwards and there is still plenty left to play for,this league is full of crap teams and Villa are certainly one of them.
                        I watched a stream and thought pretty much the same as you did. Main thing is improving game by game and saw that today. I think Cisse would have come on too but those two injuries would have messed up the plans. Still up for grabs but need some wins before January.

Comment

:TT-TT::TT-TT:
                          Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                          but we never got them , said it earlier same as 69 ,cant be bad luck all the time
                          I'm starting to think it can be :(

Comment

It's nothing but confidence, we're sitting at the bottom and it plays on your mind.

We will be alright mate, we are getting better and better with each game.

Comment

Sometimes a lucky break is all you need and we are not getting them.

I would have liked us to attack in numbers, we don't get many in the box nor do we flood forward, so I suppose the saying fortune favours the brave doesn't necessary apply to us

To make matters even more depressing, did anyone else hear the continuous plugs at the ground for stadium tours by the Ray Mr Chelsea Wilkins, if things couldn't get worse, a tour by the crab would certainly push you over the edge. Great player but annoying.

Lastly, has our club paid the electricity bill

A sad day today but we must carry on.

Comment

Working...
                              X