Just back, quick word on today and the Emirates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back, quick word on today and the Emirates

Could have been at least a point,Mbia is just thick, SWP and Zamora as said before just hopeless.

Now the ground,first visit and not impressed,typical souless bowl with zero atmosphere,hundreds of millions of pound apparently cannot buy a roof to keep you dry,even in row 10,not enough toilets,access is terrible,view is so so as a very low pitch even up to about row 15, getting to the tube is a challenge but not easy when most of the 60,000 come by public transport.

Overall pissed off and cold after a disappointing day,can we turn the corner,I am sure we will but must happen soon.

and they dont have posts in the veiw either,and leg room ,bloody poor show
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

For 500 million it should be better than what it is,at least Loftus Road has atmosphere and more toilets in SAR than the emirates.
      Hopefully if we ever move it will not be a copy of that sort of ground.

Comment

lovely ground imo.
        but arsenal have the quietest fans ive ever heard.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

agree about the player report...but whoa - that's the best stadium I have ever been to. Would love to go to some stadiums in Germany or USA, but in UK that is better than Wembley, Old Trafford, Cardiff, the lot.

The shape doesn't make the atmosphere the fans do. Highbury was called the Library and that was the opposite design. Arsenal home fans are quiet, especilaly after an AGM that made their blood boil!
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

still romford old son you can go back to Barnsley and Brizzol and the likes for next season.lol

Comment

[QUOTE=silvercue;956942...but whoa - that's the best stadium I have ever been to.

Funny how opinions difffer,felt grounds like Spurs give much better views and an old fashioned atmosphere,as for Bristol and Barnsley think I will pass on them.

Comment

The super structure at Emirates is made to support another tier.

Perhaps if they get another 40k on top of what they currently have we might hear them

Comment

poor brizzol rom

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                    Could have been at least a point,Mbia is just thick, SWP and Zamora as said before just hopeless.

Now the ground,first visit and not impressed,typical souless bowl with zero atmosphere,hundreds of millions of pound apparently cannot buy a roof to keep you dry,even in row 10,not enough toilets,access is terrible,view is so so as a very low pitch even up to about row 15, getting to the tube is a challenge but not easy when most of the 60,000 come by public transport.

Overall pissed off and cold after a disappointing day,can we turn the corner,I am sure we will but must happen soon.
                    agree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      still romford old son you can go back to Barnsley and Brizzol and the likes for next season.lol
                      wat ever the season we follow our team.

Comment

My second visit to the ground, the first being a corporate champions league game so clearly cannot remember much. Today in the away end, as a structure thought it was amazing but four tiers is too many IMHO. Two middle tiers are purely corporate and should really be a three tier stadium which would probably be better. Also lack of proper roof doesn't give the feel of an enclosed stadium like the millennium. A great stadium for the Arsenal but maybe not suitable for a team with any passion. You just know Spurs new stadium will be worlds apart on intensity and atmosphere.

Comment

I've been in the arsenal side of the stadium - middle or top tier I think and was impressed. Lots of room, good views, lots of loos and short queues for food. The latter defnitely was the not the case in the R's end today which was a shame. Seems the only fans who sing all sit right next to the away end, which is just a wind-up. I mean do you get evicted if you make a noise in the North Bank?

Comment

sat in with the gooners today and had water leaking on my nut in the top tier, toilet facilities were worse than ours and thats saying something, not that it appeals to most but me and my mate enjoyed mugging off everyone within earshot...what i noticed is when the freaks do sing they do so without any conviction

Comment

couldn't give flyng f--k about their ground or their fans, we need points quickly

Comment

Working...
                              X