Deja vu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deja vu

Today was Norwich all over again, 1 nil up playing well then we get a player sent off,you just knew what would happen today even though Wolves are truly a poor team,thats what gives me hope,there are 3 teams worse than us in Wolves,Blackburn and Wigan,Bolton and WBA not sure about.

What really is pissing me off is those 6 points from today and Norwich would put us above WBA,level with Fulham and 9 points clear of the bottom.

Cannot dwell to long on that, but left the ground today more annoyed than I have been in a long time.

Cisse you are a Pratt.

posted the same three hours ago and still agree!

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
      Today was Norwich all over again, 1 nil up playing well then we get a player sent off,you just knew what would happen today even though Wolves are truly a poor team,thats what gives me hope,there are 3 teams worse than us in Wolves,Blackburn and Wigan,Bolton and WBA not sure about.

What really is pissing me off is those 6 points from today and Norwich would put us above WBA,level with Fulham and 9 points clear of the bottom.

Cannot dwell to long on that, but left the ground today more annoyed than I have been in a long time.

Cisse you are a Pratt.

Agreed
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Also if we had not beaten Stoke and Chelsea (both unexpected) we would be even further down.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
          Also if we had not beaten Stoke and Chelsea (both unexpected) we would be even further down.
          I know you can say ifs and buts in every game, however today and Norwich were 6 points that looked to be heading our way with relative ease.

Comment

Working...
          X