Top quality game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top quality game

Really enjoyed that,probably the best game of the season.

2 good sides going all out for a win,felt Rangers are the better footballing team and Cardiff are fairly one domensional,mostly counter attack long ball.

Obviously their front 3 are a handfull however thought Burke was the pick of the front 3.

Bellamy just ****ing moans for 90 minutes and Boothroyd was marked out the game.

One or 2 Rangers off the boil today.mainly Faulin and Mackie,Hill had a torrid first half,much better in the second.

Good atmosphere and no signs of trouble,even though again a couple of their fans run on the pitch when they scored,that should cost them 500 less tickets next time we play.

Today,Faurlin didnt get many of his passes right, but who did manage that really?
    Taraabt is head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to quality. But it cant be easy to practise on the counterattack at the traininground if he never passes the ball! Hulse and Smith dident get many quality passes from him today.So, Both did well bearing that in mind.
    BUT as long as he(Taraabt) scores the winner time and time again who really cares..lol.;
    Paddy Kenny deserves a special mention; he is a rock,
    AND he seems to be a funny character too.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

I thought Derry looked rock solid today and deserves a mention.

Comment

Derry was awesome today..
        just got in and im fookin frozen still but it was worth it,,,Great Game!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Derry was awesome today..
          just got in and im fookin frozen still but it was worth it,,,Great Game!

I agree with you about Derry. But hasent he performed rocksolid for the last 19 matches now really?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Thought our defence were superb against a highly rated Cardiff front line.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
              Thought our defence were superb against a highly rated Cardiff front line.
              Yeah you've gotta to give credit to the back four especially Gorkks and Connolly who agains the best forward line in the division did pretty well apart from the slip!

Comment

We were magical today, dead proud
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                X