Just Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Back

That was not good, 2 very poor sides struggling to play any sort of football, Wednesday were probably the worst team down the bush this season yet we could not finish them off.

Woeful performances from Hill who again cost the goal and Gorkks, he must have a funny shaped head as his headers just fly off in all directions.

Seems to me at the moment if you stop Tarrabbt playing you nullify 90% of Rangers attacking ideas.

Players marks

Ikeme 7 Like this bloke 23 years old worth signing.

Ramage 7 Decent game

Hill 3 Just crap,cannot do anything well

Gorkks 5 Distribution woeful

Stewart Ditto Gorkks

Legs 4 First touch is poor, shooting is worse

Faulin 8 Tried hard,and finally scored.

Tarrabbt 6 Always looking for ball but their player spent the whole game pulling his shirt or pushing him.

Ephraim 6 Tries very hard but not quite sure what he achieves

Simpson 4 Totally out of sorts.

Priskin 7 actually played quite well,had a couple of decent efforts and helped defend, however his heading ability is nil.

Subs Cook 4 fell over a lot

German And Vine Not really on long enough

Poor atmosphere, Loftus Road was like a morgue,both sets of fans very quiet for most of the match.
    Last edited by Romford Hoop; 04-04-2010, 12:42 AM.

Simpson has been out of sorts since Warnock arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
      That was not good, 2 very poor sides struggling to play any sort of football, Wednesday were probably the worst team down the bush this season yet we could not finish them off.

Woeful performances from Hill who again cost the goal and Gorkks, he must have a funny shaped head as his headers just fly off in all directions.

Seems to me at the moment if you stop Tarrabbt playing you nullify 90% of Rangers attacking ideas.

Players marks

Ikeme 7 Like this bloke 23 years old worth signing.

Ramage 7 Decent game

Hill 3 Just crap,cannot do anything well

Gorkks 5 Distribution woeful

Stewart Ditto Gorkks

Legs 4 First touch is poor, shooting is worse

Faulin 6 Tried hard,and finally scored.

Tarrabbt 6 Always looking for ball but their player spent the whole game pulling his shirt or pushing him.

Ephraim 6 Tries very hard but not quite sure what he achieves

Simpson 4 Totally out of sorts.

Priskin 7 actually played quite well,had a couple of decent efforts and helped defend, however his heading ability is nil.

Subs Cook 4 fell over a lot

German And Vine Not really on long enough

Poor atmosphere, Loftus Road was like a morgue,both sets of fans very quiet for most of the match.
      I'd give Faurlin a higher mark, I thought he was our best player... again.
      Seems to be carrying the team at times.

Other than that, I'd say your report was pretty much spot on.
      The distribution from 3 of the back 4 was woeful, and Simpson was clearly not fit.
      Ramage did ok, and Priskin had an ok game, seeing as he still can't f***ing jump.

Wednesday were poxy, apart from Jermaine Johnson, who scared the life out of us... just like he did at Hillsborough.
      I'd love to sign him up in the summer.

Very frustrating day, and felt like a defeat in the end.
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I agree with most of that but i think Faulin deserved a higher mark, he played the midfield on his own as legs was woeful. As a captain he is a disgrace, didnt encourage, didnt chase down didnt pass well. Tarabt was marked out the game and we had no other option.

The most surprising thing is the style of football we played, hoofball all game, surely after ten minutes when we hadnt won a header from a goal kick or throw in Warnock might have realised he needed to change the style. If people on here think we will get promoted with that football they are very wrong, also if people think the likes of simpson and Tarabt will sign for us to play that style of football next year i would ve very surprised

Comment

So many weak links in our team and it boils done to us not being able to socre many at all, and being poor defensively, not a very good mix really! We' kept one clean sheet in about 25 games and won about 3 of those!

Comment

Hill actually had quite a good game. Not his fault for the goal, Rambo got caught out of position and it was a quality cross and finish, something we lacked all day
            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Good report but Faurlin at least a 7..

Need to get rid of 7 of that team today

Comment

Faurlin 6? I must have been at a different game. I'd give him eight. Took my brother who hasn't been for ages and he was drooling over Faurlin. With better players to pass to he cd be a Premiership player. Our one stand out player I thought.

Comment

Maybe a bit harsh on Faulin, however i thought today his effort was 100% but things did not quite work out for him, however i will edit to 8 and make him MOTM.

Comment

Good man romo

Comment

agree with most of that, faurlin was quality today... theres only so much one more can do. thought hogan had a good first half, second half he didnt see much of the ball which is a shame, cos i like his direct style, get down the wing and whip a ball in. im pretty sure simpson and priskin had a brain transplant before the game judging on the performance... simpson was woeful.. priskin was ok actually. defence absolutely terrible yet again... gorkss needs to be replaced, as does stewart, as does hill... while were at it even tho he played ok as does ramage LOL. 3 new defenders next season, matt connolly to stay in the back four.

hope faurlin wins player of the year, he deserves it...

Comment

Working...
                      X