On way home | QPR 4 Norwich 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home | QPR 4 Norwich 1

Strange game, for first 30 minutes outplayed by Norwich, deserved to be behind, and barely had the ball. Then we equalised and the game was transformed, second half took Norwich to pieces and won in a canter. Have to credit Holloway, this team never give up and team spirit seems fantastic, still the odd Ollie selection with Manning totally baffled for the first 30 minutes stuck out on the right wing.
    Some superb performances today with my MOTM Smith who possibly had his best game for us, although Luongo and the Chief were equally outstanding, the whole team performed well, special mention to Eze, only 19, still learning but has unbelievable skill, we may have a real diamond on our hands here.
    Last edited by Romford Hoop; 02-04-2018, 05:53 PM.

Always a good post mate this one's no different

Comment

Must have been watching different games mate. I thought their goal was against the run of play. I also thought Manning looked good (if occassionaly a little clumsy). I prefer him out wide to central I think!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Must have been watching different games mate. I thought their goal was against the run of play. I also thought Manning looked good (if occassionaly a little clumsy). I prefer him out wide to central I think!
        Ditto ref their goal being against run of play. At no point did they play us off the park at all. First half was pretty even I would say maybe with us edging it. Second half though they couldn’t cope with us and were chopping us down for fun and earned a fair few yellow cards for their troubles.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Pretty even first half IMO too. Manning was so poor, it was like playing with ten.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
            Pretty even first half IMO too. Manning was so poor, it was like playing with ten.
            Opinions I guess mate. I thought that was one of his best games for us. And I've been very critical of him in the past!

Comment

Even first half but would say they broke with pace which led to their goal. Like Manning in the centre as gives us a nice balance being left footed lovely header today as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                Opinions I guess mate. I thought that was one of his best games for us. And I've been very critical of him in the past!
                Second half yes, but first 30 minutes he was poor IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                  Second half yes, but first 30 minutes he was poor IMO
                  Took his goal superbly though. Another great header and seems to have a real gift for finding those positions in the box.

Comment

All about opinions, we barely touched the ball first 30 mins, and whilst Norwich did not create any real clear cut chances, they certainly opened up the defence a few times, 4 times Manning came over to the bench looking confused, they moved Freeman over and Manning from then on had a good game
                    Last edited by Romford Hoop; 02-04-2018, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                      All about opinions, we barely touched the ball first 30 mins, and whilst Norwich did not create any real clear cut chances, they certainly opened up the defence a few times, 4 times Manning came over to the bench looking confused, they moved Freeman over and Manning from then on had a good game
                      I thought Freeman was amazing, he is so classy. His touch and passing was far too good for championship players to handle
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We Are? Are you taking the ####? He was ok but has 1 foot and turned into trouble through not being able to use his right foot. The boy Eze carries the ball and passes and releases it at when in the position to do so. Freeman was ok but classy not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          We Are? Are you taking the ####? He was ok but has 1 foot and turned into trouble through not being able to use his right foot. The boy Eze carries the ball and passes and releases it at when in the position to do so. Freeman was ok but classy not for me.
                          Yup, talented but plays for himself and not for the team a lot of the time. Eze will develop into a far better player than Freeman I think!

Comment

Absolutely Tarbie. One trick pony is Freeman and too often plays for himself and chooses the wrong option. I said on another thread move him on to free up funds and help us keep the Eze's and Smyth's of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Absolutely Tarbie. One trick pony is Freeman and too often plays for himself and chooses the wrong option. I said on another thread move him on to free up funds and help us keep the Eze's and Smyth's of the world.
                              Hopefully we don't need to sell anyone who this summer, but I'd sell Freeman before I'd sell Smyth or Eze for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X