No announcement yet.

On way home | QPR 4 Norwich 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His stats Tarbie enable us to get good money and based on that I would sell as his value will never be as high again.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      We Are? Are you taking the ####? He was ok but has 1 foot and turned into trouble through not being able to use his right foot. The boy Eze carries the ball and passes and releases it at when in the position to do so. Freeman was ok but classy not for me.
      Freeman is our best player by a country mile. Most of you seem to forget the amount of running, tackles, dribbles and assists Freeman makes during a game. With respect to Eze, although he has class and will surely develop into a top player, he was very quiet during the first half. You should stop criticizing Freeman. He is a hard worker on the pitch and the number of assists (top of the division) he creates, just shows how unfair some of the criticism is.

Comment

Also see the amount of times he keeps hold of the ball and tries his 17th stepover. All about opinions and for me not taken by the stats and look and see with my own eyes. Agree Eze is full of potential and hope he realises it in a blue and white hooped shirt.

Comment

Let’s face it fellas, as a team we only truly play from the 45th minute onwards.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            His stats Tarbie enable us to get good money and based on that I would sell as his value will never be as high again.
            Been saying this for a while too now, the beauty of stats is that when combined with what you see, you can get a full picture. If you use either one of those alone, you'll only see half the story and if other clubs choose to only see half the story, I'll happily take their money for him.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
              Freeman is our best player by a country mile. Most of you seem to forget the amount of running, tackles, dribbles and assists Freeman makes during a game. With respect to Eze, although he has class and will surely develop into a top player, he was very quiet during the first half. You should stop criticizing Freeman. He is a hard worker on the pitch and the number of assists (top of the division) he creates, just shows how unfair some of the criticism is.
              Oh wow, that's just objectively wrong but ok... You don't happen to be on the board of a rich Chinese football club do you? If you are, you can have him for 15mil
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Don't need to add to this. 1st 30mins where I agree with rom we wasn't quite at the races yet freeman produced for 90mins. Smith was immense too so tough call. Freeman is a really tidy player and he is very much an important player. I rate luongo but they combined incredible well for luongos goal which was move of the game
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  they combined incredible well for luongos goal which was move of the game
                  I don't recall seeing a better goal all season, certainly at HQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    I don't recall seeing a better goal all season, certainly at HQ.
                    Totally agree it was nothing short of perfection
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I like Freeman. There a player there. Hard worker. Not a show pony. Needs to release sooner rather than later, but other than that, and restricting the step overs, he's a player we're lucky to have. Today notwithstanding, endlessly playing Luongo, Freeman and Scowen with no width hurts more than it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Totally agree it was nothing short of perfection
                        That move and the finish almost reminded me of maradonas goal against us in the world cup in 86
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

We have played worse teams and lost but hardly any teams seems to be able to live with us second half. Nice to see Eze attempt a dribble failing but not be afraid to try again. What just beats Onuoha bombing forward on runs was Matt Smith performing what is known as a 'Roulette'. The players were trying crazy things that were working.
                          Thank you it was bl**dy entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                            We have played worse teams and lost but hardly any teams seems to be able to live with us second half. Nice to see Eze attempt a dribble failing but not be afraid to try again. What just beats Onuoha bombing forward on runs was Matt Smith performing what is known as a 'Roulette'. The players were trying crazy things that were working.
                            Thank you it was bl**dy entertaining.
                            Hill of hell might have had an effect after all.

Comment

totally agree freeman our best player . how many times does he track back and help the defence , always looking to take the ball forward and make things happen , great work rate

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                Oh wow, that's just objectively wrong but ok... You don't happen to be on the board of a rich Chinese football club do you? If you are, you can have him for 15mil
                                Not if he uses country mile as jargon for 0.01 points on the whoscored.com ratings:

Luke Freeman
                                26, AM(CLR) 175 65 38(1) 3382 5 11 9 - 2.4 75.1 0.8 3 7.36
                                Massimo Luongo
                                25, M(C) 176 66 35(1) 3119 6 3 9 - 1.6 72 2.4 4 7.35
                                Matt Smith
                                28, FW 198 75 15(21) 1859 9 9 3 - 2.6 42.9 6.8 4 7.07
                                Jack Robinson
                                24, D(CL),M(L) 168 64 27(1) 2389 2 1 2 - 0.5 75.2 4.1 1 7.05
                                Josh Scowen
                                25, DMC,M(R) 178 74 37 3294 1 1 7 1 1.2 73.5 2.5 1 6.92
                                Jake Bidwell
                                25, D(L),M(L) 183 70 39(1) 3393 1 4 7 - 0.6 62.7 3.1 1 6.89
                                James Perch
                                32, D(CLR),DMC,M(R) 180 72 6(1) 510 - - 1 - 0.1 75.2 3.7 - 6.85
                                Eberechi Eze
                                19, Forward 0 0 4(8) 505 2 - - - 1.3 81.9 0.8 1 6.84
                                Alex Baptiste
                                32, D(CLR) 180 74 23 1975 - - 1 1 0.3 65.5 3.8 1 6.82
                                Nedum Onuoha
                                31, D(CR) 183 94 27 2386 - - 3 - 0.2 79.7 2.1 - 6.79
                                Pawel Wszolek
                                25, M(CLR) 186 77 25(7) 2237 2 4 2 - 0.8 79 1 1 6.77
                                Joel Lynch
                                30, D(C) 185 81 21(3) 1839 1 1 11 - 0.5 69.3 3.4 - 6.75
                                Darnell Furlong
                                22, D(R),M(R) 0 0 12(4) 1062 - 2 1 - 0.6 61.6 3.5 - 6.74
                                Paul Smyth
                                20, Midfielder 0 0 5(4) 475 1 1 1 - 1 71.8 0.6 - 6.68
                                Grant Hall
                                26, D(C),DMC 175 71 1(3) 115 - - - - - 60.9 3.3 - 6.58
                                Idrissa Sylla
                                27, FW 186 73 10(11) 928 4 - 1 - 1.3 66.9 2.6 - 6.53
                                Alex Smithies
                                28, GK 185 84 40 3600 - - 1 - - 50.4 0.2 - 6.48
                                Kazenga Lua Lua
                                27, AM(L) 180 76 2(6) 242 - - - - 0.9 75.7 0.5 - 6.44
                                Steven Caulker
                                26, D(C) 191 76 2 146 - - 1 - 1 52.6 3 - 6.43
                                David Wheeler
                                27, Forward 180 0 5(4) 371 1 - - - 0.9 58 2.9 - 6.42
                                Conor Washington
                                25, AM(L),FW 178 74 24(9) 2263 6 1 - - 1.8 73.3 0.7 1 6.39
                                Jordan Cousins
                                24, M(CLR) 177 72 10(2) 743 - - 5 - 0.4 72 1.7 - 6.36
                                Ryan Manning
                                21, DMC 0 0 6(7) 565 2 - 1 1 0.4 65.4 0.7 - 6.33
                                Jamie Mackie
                                32, M(CLR),FW 173 71 16(3) 1230 4 - 3 1 1.6 78.1 0.6 - 6.32
                                Aramide Oteh
                                19, Forward 176 73 3(2) 228 1 - - - 1 69.6 0.2 - 6.27
                                Bright Samuel
                                21, Midfielder 175 72 3(10) 378 - - - - 0.8 86 0.4 - 6.11
                                Yeni N'Gbakoto
                                26, AM(CLR) 173 69 2(3) 143 - - - - 0.4 70.6 0.6 - 5.97
                                Ilias Chair
                                20, Midfielder 158 53 2 154 - - - - 1.5 65 0.5 - 5.94
                                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                                X