X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hertford Hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Nothing will change as long as Holloway is allowed to stay, other than a large decline in ST sales for next season.
    That should be the biggest thing the owners should be worried about. Its all very well being loyal and trying to stick with it, when the fans start voting with their feet then they will wake up but it will be far too late

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    The general has put up thread that puts the blame on the owners and that's where the blame lies not forgetting the DOF that assembled such a large unballance squad

Leave a comment:

• Greg1882
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Greg you you obviously never read that I said ( on their day ) today was their day , we can't play against that sort of opposition with out any sort of goal threat
    Your right I didn’t read that part. Emotions running high after the game I just don’t think we should respect anyone at home that’s all. We’re so easy to play against. Just feels very much like lots are saying “oh well never mind they are a good side so we shouldn’t be too disappointed” that doesn’t sit well with me. We’re massivly underachieving in my opinion and feel the fans are getting short changed. 34 quid for a bog standard ticket in R if purchased on match day. That’s ####ing disgusting for the tripe being served up

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Today they was the best side you me or anybody else has seen down the bush this season
    This. Pulis hasn't wasted much time sorting them out.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    Best side in the division? They are 18 points off the best side in the division and we beat them. We shouldn’t be rolling over for anyone at this level at home. We do enough of that away. Low standards that’s exactly what’s wrong with this ####ing club. Too much failure is tolerated
    too farking true mate.

the issue is, its failure from the top down.

from a failure of a chairman, to management and onto recruitment, some fans accept this and tollerating shyte standards ensues.

as long as foreverr's and andy sinton is around to meet and greet the fans on matchday, who cares about be stuffed. results don't matter anymore it seems.

#cryingshame
    #runonthecheap
    #caterhammark2

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    They were very decent. Wouldn’t say they were the best side in the division though cos the leagues played over 46 games not 1. They had a good day but I doubt they will get an easier 3 points away from home this season and there in lies the problem. We’re supposed to be the home side playing in front of a home crowd and we end up with Joel ####ing Lynch up front. This isn’t the first tactical masterclass we will see this season and it isn’t the last. We’re too easy to beat and I for one don’t accept defeats like that on our own pitch. We accept failure at this football club far too willingly and it’s got to stop
    Greg you you obviously never read that I said ( on their day ) today was their day , we can't play against that sort of opposition with out any sort of goal threat

Leave a comment:

• brightonr
    replied
    Spot on Greg.
    Hard to believe how some think we’re improving.

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Greg bang on here.

Leave a comment:

• Macca
    replied
    They were very decent. Wouldn’t say they were the best side in the division though cos the leagues played over 46 games not 1. They had a good day but I doubt they will get an easier 3 points away from home this season and there in lies the problem. We’re supposed to be the home side playing in front of a home crowd and we end up with Joel ####ing Lynch up front. This isn’t the first tactical masterclass we will see this season and it isn’t the last. We’re too easy to beat and I for one don’t accept defeats like that on our own pitch. We accept failure at this football club far too willingly and it’s got to stop
    Well said.

Leave a comment:

• Greg1882
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Best side in the division? They are 18 points off the best side in the division and we beat them. We shouldn’t be rolling over for anyone at this level at home. We do enough of that away. Low standards that’s exactly what’s wrong with this ####ing club. Too much failure is tolerated
    Today they was the best side you me or anybody else has seen down the bush this season

Leave a comment:

• Northolt_Rs
    replied
    Perfectly put....club has zero ambition and still charges £30 a game to watch that absolute shite.

Leave a comment:

• Greg1882
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Men against boys absolutely ! not forgetting M/borough on their day is the best side in the division be a mile anybody expecting anything other than a lucky result today , is no judge of football

Leave a comment:

• Greg1882
    replied
    Holloway is a crap manager whose latest couple of wins have papered over some cracks. Got found out today all be it by a decent side. Some of his decisions are ludicrous and the players can’t onow whether they are coming or going. Wouldn’t be remotely surprised to see us go on another big losing streak this season. The sad thing is it’s so bloody predictable

Leave a comment:

Working...
X