No announcement yet.

On way home | QPR 2 Brentford 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can the team be up to 3 CBs 2 WBs when only one has played at CB and none have played at at WB before. With Freeman banned for the next game an ideal time to try 4-4-2 . It's not as though we have anything to lose with our current away record.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
      How can the team be up to 3 CBs 2 WBs when only one has played at CB and none have played at at WB before. With Freeman banned for the next game an ideal time to try 4-4-2 . It's not as though we have anything to lose with our current away record.
      Have to agree with this - may as well give a flat back four a go, although I'd like to see 4-5-1 away from home....be hard to break down and use Pav & Wheeler on the counter down the lines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        People's views are based on the evidence of what they witness on the pitch, which is what ultimately counts.
        Spot on.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Spot on there Stan. You can't have a level discussion or debate with someone who is so passionately tied to one side, unwilling to accept opinions and facts from the other side.
          West if i was manager i would be doing things differently, but as ive already said ollies obviously got his reason for why hes not changing formation or why hes not playing any wingers, but he wouldnt be so dense to not even realise he could play a 442 and wingers! Hes got his reasons as to no one knows why exactly! My guess is regarding posession and domination! Being safer defensively than 442, & with not having his best defenders available, but who knows!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Have to agree with this - may as well give a flat back four a go, although I'd like to see 4-5-1 away from home....be hard to break down and use Pav & Wheeler on the counter down the lines.
            Agree mush for away games

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              West if i was manager i would be doing things differently, but as ive already said ollies obviously got his reason for why hes not changing formation or why hes not playing any wingers, but he wouldnt be so dense to not even realise he could play a 442 and wingers! Hes got his reasons as to no one knows why exactly! My guess is regarding posession and domination! Being safer defensively than 442, & with not having his best defenders available, but who knows!
              but if that’s his reasons mate, especially away from home, it’s not working so change it but he don’t so begs the question why

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                but if that’s his reasons mate, especially away from home, it’s not working so change it but he don’t so begs the question why
                Well we'll have to see how it works out, ill have a word with him

Comment

Well we'll have to see how it works out, ill have a word with him
                  Come on mate 14 games without an away win tells the story his way is not working. How many more away games before he tries something else 20/30???? I don’t know how you defend this mate it’s black and white with flashing lights he has no idea what to do to change it.

Comment

• Apart from the last few games we have been playing ok and unlucky, just hope that comeback we can build on on saturday, mind you if freemans not playing i think we'll struggle without him anyway!

Comment

• Pinks no away win in 14 how is that playing ok???

On freeman interested to see how we do without him as he’s good but also bad in equal measures. Said few games back he’s our best player but at same time biggest weakness

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          I get that like I said he’s our best player but so much breaks down around him suppose if it never we would have a hazard in our hands

Why is he missing Saturday out of interest suspended or injured??

Comment

Why is he missing Saturday out of interest suspended or injured??
                            Suspended, picked up too many yellows.

Comment

Pinks no away win in 14 how is that playing ok???

On freeman interested to see how we do without him as he’s good but also bad in equal measures. Said few games back he’s our best player but at same time biggest weakness
                              Half our problem the other night was players like mackie not on the same level as freeman finding space to help him, he did really well the other night but then had poor support by ball watching!

Comment

Apart from the last few games we have been playing ok and unlucky, just hope that comeback we can build on on saturday, mind you if freemans not playing i think we'll struggle without him anyway!
                                Comedy gold! You were away too long.

Comment

Working...
                                X